Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Paige stopped Bel and stood on her tippy-toes before whispering in his ear. "Help me find my clothes and Lussuria and maybe it'll be worth it." The smirk on her face didn't need to be seen because it was evident in her words.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Bel, without any hesitation, turned on his heels to run a thorough search. "Fuck, Luss!" He shouted, searching deathly for Paige's clothes like a madman.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuran Millefiore Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Paige laughed inwardly and walked off in the opposite direction, still looking for Lussuria and knowing that Bel wouldn't be too happy later once he figured out that Paige tricked him into helping her find her clothes.
Byakuran Millefiore
Byakuran Millefiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am

Bel searched and searched. "Damn it all," He groaned while his eyes scanned the room through his hair.

They landed on something that seemed to be a shirt and he ran over to it. He picked it up, noticing it was just a magazine with a fancy cover.

"The hell . . .?" He said, peeking inside, eyes widening in traumatization at the contents of the magazine.

He quickly tossed the magazine on the other side of the room before his eyes felt like they were LITERALLY burning. "DAMMIT, LUSS!!"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 pm

After searching the entire Varia base, Paige deduced that her clothes were not there and made her way back to Lussuria's room. "He. Is. So. Dead." She said as she lay back on the bed in annoyance. The brunette had also discovered, thanks to running into Squalo, that Lussuria had let the Varia base with her clothes in hand. Therefore, her only choice was to go out in the dress she had on now, or one of the other two.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:02 pm

"Any luck?" Bel asked, still a bit traumatized.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:05 pm

"No. I ran into Squalo and apparently Lussuria left and took my clothes with him." Paige replied, staring at the ceiling.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Bel sheepishly grinned. "So I'm guessing we get to party~?"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 pm

"I'm not partying in this," At Bel's protest she put up a finger. "Let me finish. I'm not partying in this, but, there are two other dresses in the closet that I'll wear. Pick one." Paige couldn't believe what she'd just said but it was too late to do anything about it now.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Bel pissbolted over to the closet and picked the shortest one.

In record time.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Paige grabbed the lime green dress (picceh is on another page in here) and went behind the little changing screen, changing and then stepping back out in the pretty much backless dress. She left her hair in the ponytail that Lussuria had put it in and sighed, looking at Bel. "We going?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

"You look so deliscious I could kiss you~"

Bel walked over to Paige, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and whispering ever-so suggestively into her ear: "Ushishishi~ Among other things~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

A chill travelled up her spine as she felt Bel's arm go around her. In turn, Paige leaned over and whispered back into his ear: "I doubt you could handle me in the first place." She stepped out of his arms and headed out to go to the club.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"Doubt is a very strong word, princess~" Bel called after her while keeping up.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"You keep telling yourself that." Paige continued to walk, ignoring the stares she got when they hit the main street that lead to the club.

[[*Toddles off to make the new topic*]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum