Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Paige promptly passed out on Lussuria's bed since it was right there.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Certain Princess >8D - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Certain Princess >8D

Post  Lussuria Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm

"Fufufufu~" Lussuria laughed as he looked down at the sleepy girl before he lifted her up and carried her out of the room. He kicked open a door and placed her on the bed there before he left the room closing the door behind him. "Bel-kun will be in shock to see her like that~!" He said to himself before he wandered off. 'She should wake up around the time he get's home,' He thought as he walked outside and headed out to town for a walk.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 pm

"Hey Luss I was just stabbing a stuffed unicorn and thought of you so I was wondering if--" Bel paused as he walked into Luss's room, door half-way open.

Looking on the bed he saw none other than his Princess lying on the bed, knocked out. For a moment he was speechless but soon raised an eyebrow. (One that couldn't be seen, of course.)

"Well I'm sure she wasn't date-raped, at least . . ." He muttered, but took note of the oddly (yet hot to his taste) attire the girl had on and facepalmed. "The only queer that would drug someone to dress 'em up!"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Paige slowly came around from the drug enduced sleep and sat up rubbing her temples with her fingers, her eyes remaining closed. "Uhg...I'm gonna kill him." Little did the prettied up brunette realize, that Bel was standing right in the middle of the room and she was still in the short, black, kimono like dress that now had no sleeves and a low neckline that showed a generous amount of cleavage.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Bel saw her waking up and instantly his Chesire grin was formed.

"Hello there, sleeping Beauty~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Paige's eyes immediately snapped open at the sound of Bel's voice and she wanted to die right then and there because of the fact that she was sitting on a bed, infront of Bel, in a slutty-ish dress. "Bite me douchebag." the girl immediately got up and went to the mini change room that Luss had set up, hoping to find her clothes in there, but sadly they weren't.

Last edited by Paige | DelMarco on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because it's more fun this way.)
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm

"What's the matter, Princess~?" Bel chided.

"Afraid to show a little skin?" He challenged.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

"You'd be all to happy if that were the case, which, it's not." She stepped back out from the change room and began searching the entire room for her clothes, coming up empty handed. "I'm gonna kill him."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm

"I think the outfit looks good on you," Bel sniggered, tilting his head in that way men do when checking women out.

Yeah, you know that tilt.

"Infact, I may just toss you over my shoulder and whisk you away to show you off to the world~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Paige got felt an odd sensation when Bel did the signature guy-tilt of his head. "Haha, and if you try you'll find that the Prince's best friend will have vanished."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Bel licked his lips, admiring the loudness in Paige's voice.

"Come on, it'll be fun~" He tried to convince. "It'll be what the commoners call a 'first date!' You don't want to let this dashing outfit go to waste, do you~?"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Queue an eyebrow raise coming from Paige's end. "Who said I wanted to date you in the first place?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

"I'm a sexy Prince Charming~" Bel sang. "And the body language, my dear Watson, body language~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 pm

"First off, you only wish and secondly, that line is copy-writed to that movie." Little did the sexai Prince whom Paige totally wanted to jump right there Bel know, that she had to agree with him.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm

For a long moment Bel was quiet, just grinning at Paige.

". . . so the club opens in an hour, do you want to leave now or what? I hear they have great food~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 pm

The girl promptly facepalmed. "When will you understand that I'm not going out in public looking like this."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 pm

"What's the matter?" Bel asked, a grin coming to his face.

"You chicken?" He chided, making clucking noises.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

"Absoloutly not." Paige answered, the chiding and clucking noises doing nothing. "I just don't go out in public lookin like a total whore."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

"There isn't a whore alive with your pretty face~" Bel assured. "Besides, whore's where much less than that and make much more money than you, trust me on that one. You've never seen a whore until you've seen Lussuria drunk, stoned, and near the closest Adult Toy Store." Bel shuddered.

"You, my dear, simply look like you're a young girl wanting to have fun at a club with her Prince~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm

"There is no possible way that you, or anyone, will convince me to go out in something other than a pair of pants or shorts." The girl deadpanned, sounding very sure of herself.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm

"Even if I tell you there'll be vodka~?" Bel added hopefully.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

"Even if there's vodka." She answered.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Bel groaned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Ah, when did you get so boooring?" Bel whined. "Live a little! I'm bored in this hell-hole."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:37 pm

"Haha, I'll go with you. As soon as I get my clothes back." She answered as she left the room, now searching for Lussuria so she could find her clothes.

[[I'm not even supposed to be on right now. xD]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Bel whined louder. "It won't be as fun! I mean, look at you! All dolled up in a nice dress, you can't honestly tell me you have anything that can top that? Lussuria might not play for my team but he knows how to dress a girl, I'll give him that much."

He sighed, defeated like a small child. "Screw this, I'm gonna go steal Xanxus' scotch."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum