Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN)

Go down

An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Empty An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:19 am

The sun Arcobaleno Reborn landed on the ground. he had jumped off a lamp post. he looked into the sky and sighed. Leon was on his hat. The sun was shining brightly over the town of Namimori. Reborn yawned in boredum and headed into a cafe ordering a double espresson. He leanded back in a chair and drunk his espresso ignoring the world.

Back to top Go down

An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Empty Re: An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN)

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 am

Solomon walked into the cafe, ready to buy more chocolate for his supply, when he noticed a chameleon on a hat and tried to remember who does that.

He had bought his chocolate and tried to get a better look at the hat guy. When it finnaly clicked. " Reborn? " He walked over to him. " Hello Reborn, I would introduce myself but you probably know who I am being who you are. " He offered reborn some of the chocolate he bought. " chocolate? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN) Empty Re: An Average Namori day...yeah Right (OPEN)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Reborn looked at the person before him. The person was offering him Chocolate. He shook his head and ordered another double espresso. He picked his espresso up and took another sip. His eyes though were staring directly at Solomon studying him thoroughly, "What brings you to Namimori." it wasn't a question but a demand,

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 pm

He put the chocolate away. " Would you beleive me if I said I was here only to teach music? No. Ok then. Im here to protect Miss Da luce on orders of a client. " He smiled.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Reborn finished his espresso. As he did another arrived. He thanked the waitress and took a sip, "Yes i wouldn't have believed you. WHo is your client."

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm

" That I do not even know." He ate some chocolate. " But he pays well. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Reborn continued to drink his espresso, "Give my regards to Lucille." Reborn paid for his espresso and got up. The small infant started to walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 am

Solomon walked with Reborn . He ate some more chocolate. " Do you happen to know anyone in the Da luca family who willingly give me info on the family? I am at a loss of knowledge about what goes on with them, since I am not in the family. " He knew this was a long shot but he did not want the alternative.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Reborn stopped and glanced at him, "I wouldn't know anything like that. I suggest you try and talk to some of the other Da luca's." Reborn leapt onto a wall and dropped to the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down