Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Open Baseball Practice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Open Baseball Practice

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Paige DelMarco
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open Baseball Practice Empty Open Baseball Practice

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

KLINK!

The sound of a metallic bat colliding with a baseball could be heard almost every twenty seconds as Yamamoto swung the rod once more in a powerful arc, hitting yet another home run. That is, it could have been a home run if this were an actual game and if there wasn't a net blocking the ball's path.

KLINK!

The dark-haired boy rested the bat on the plate and wiped his forehead with a free hand, sagging out of batting position and rolling his neck. "And that's how you do it!" He smiled good-naturedly at the students waiting for the bat, "Just remember to bend your knees as you swing and turn your back leg inward as you arc back over your shoulder." Some kids nodded and others looked as though they didn't know a thing about baseball and were just here 'cause their friends were.

.... Which was probably true, in some cases.

He sighed and handed the bat off to the first in line, walking back behind the batting fence to watch. He hadn't seen many girls at the field, which was a little disappointing... perhaps he'd see one of the new students. They looked athletic enough. Yamamoto discarded the thought as he gulped down his bottle of water, pouring the rest on his head before replacing his cap.

((Aaaaand.... cue the random entrance of any Da Luca members! 8DD;; *feels lonely already*))

Back to top Go down

Open Baseball Practice Empty Re: Open Baseball Practice

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Mira held up the flier in her hand that had a list of school teams she wanted to check out. Soccer, football, and hockey were crossed out due to the fact that the physical contact with some of the creepers gave her urges to rip people apart which she was strongly urged to not do while attending.

Next was baseball, and there wasn't much if any contact in this sport so the attempt would be harmless. "Let's see what the baseballers here are made of." She murmered to herself while approaching the group of students.

[[8D RANDOM DA LUCA MEMBER~]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"HEY, MIRA!" A big, blonde ball of energy normally labeled as Naruto, but not today! glomped the girl with enough zeal to smother an elephant.

"Ohh, you're going to the open practice? Well... I'm coming with you," Gianna told her, grinning up at Mira from her position of attachment to her leg.

((Random Da Luca Member #2 is here, as weeeelll~ 8D *HUG*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Yamamoto blinked as he saw two of the new girls walking towards the field. A grin broke out on his features, "Well, this is new!" He stood, tossing his water bottle in the recycling bin. He recognized both of them from his art class and a from a couple other classes, and he knew the blonde as Gianna, but the other girl was not so familiar. "Hello!" He called as they grew near. "Nice to see you again!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Mira poked Gianna. "I think the again is for you. I've never seen this guy in my life, but for some reason I think I'm suppose to know who he is."

[[*hug* 8D YUS WE SHALL COMMENCE *points at horizon*]]

((Oh hey;; we should totally get guardian rings for the Da Luca's at some point >w>))
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 pm

"Hey, Yamamoto!" She smiled good-naturedly at him, releasing Mira's blood-deprived leg and standing on her own once more. "Mira, this is Yamamoto Takeshi," She put emphasis on his name, giving her a meaningful look. "Yama-kun, this is Mira D'Artigo. And, well, you already know who I am because we share the same brain, so... yup!"

((WITH CUPCAKES, AS WELL~ 8DD *Links arms*))

((Y'know, I've been thinking about that too... but I wouldn't have a ring, would I? I'm CEDEF... supposedly neutral? Or now that I'm part of the famliglia, do I get a ring? D: *Confuzzled*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 pm

He held out a hand, "Nice to meet you, Mira-chan. Are you girls here for the open practice?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Mira thought for a long moment. Takeshi . . . Yamamoto . . . where have I heard that? She thought.

"Ah!" She said in realization. "You're dad runs the sushi place!" She stated in excitement. "He mentioned your baseball skills while cutting up some tuna for me. I knew I knew you from somewhere! And yeah, we're here for the open practice!" She said cheerfully, entirely proud of her realization although a bit off.

[[8D AND SPRINKLES~ *dawn breaks day*]]

(D: Well if you join the famiglia then yus you get a ring but if you're like Iemitsu and you're in the fam but as an outside advisor or something then naw.. If we do get rings we should totally brainstorm the types to get if we're not using the original types)
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Ah, well. She did realize something, Gianna thought resignedly, her eyebrows crunched together even as she smiled slightly. "Like she said, we're here for open practice. I played softball during elementary school when I lived in Italy," she explained, looking back at the field, where some people––guys, mostly––looked back at her and Mira. And almost jealously at Yamamoto.

"Hey, Mira," she pulled on her arm. "Let's, uh, get ready, 'kay?"

((MAKES MY TUMMY RUMBLEEE~ *Trills notes and skips along*))

((Well... apparently my father did /give/ me to Lucille, so... xD I guess I'm part of the family. Not CEDEF literally? Oh well. I still have mah Basil =w= OMG Let's make up some rings :DD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Mira waved at some of the guys who turned away awkwardly. "Yeah . . . let's do that. Hey, Gianna, is there something on my face?"

[[D8 I WANT PASTA NAO;; YOU THINK THEY HAVE IT ON THE SUN?! *also skips*]]

(xD I've always thought that a moon ring was in order . . . or,, we could go with a completely different scheme than the sky like the Earth or something..)
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Yamamoto raised his eyebrows at some of the guys lined up by the benches, confused. He waved the two girls off after dismissing the looks he was getting. "See ya on the field!"

((I AM SURE THE SUN PEOPLE HAVE PASTA! WHO /DOESN'T/ HAVE PASTA? *Suddenly walks onto the air* TO THE SUUUN!!!))

((That sounds sexy. A moon ring. :3 We could focus it on space, like Jupiter ring, Saturn ring––no, no, wait, that sounds Sailor Moonish. ._. This is hard. Dx What about Greek god/goddess rings? Kinda ties in Italy, y'know, with the Greeks. We could have the Titans or the Olympians, yus?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm

"There's nothing on your face," Gianna assured her, pulling her towards an empty practice section. She sat down at a semi-clean bench and kicked her flip flops off, digging around in her bag for socks and sneakers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

"I wonder who practice will be like with a bunch of guys." She mused with a giggle to Gianna. "But of course, you wouldn't worry because you'll be thinking about that guy Basil, eh?" She said with a suggestive eyebrow raise.

[[8D *magically flys to the sun* YUS;; PASTA TO THE EXTREME]]

(OMG yeah!! I like the goddess ideas!! But if we're forced to do the Sky-theme we have a couple possibilities:: Moon,, Snow,, Stars and thats about it xD But I like the Olympians better than the titans . . . I'd love to have Athen since Mira's a fightah and stuff [although occasionally a ditz])

I gotta log out now,, school dreadully starts again tommorow so I gotta get to bed early Dx I'll come back first thing after school though
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Paige walked up to see an open practice going on. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and slipped on a Harley Davidson cap. "It's so on." This girl could not give up a baseball game. Walking towards the field she saw Yamamoto Takeshi. "Ah~! Yama-kun!"

[[Moon, Snow, Star, Ice(Hail is ice. Comes from the sky. xD), damnit....all I can think of is sun, rain and mist. xD]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Her cheeks grew red and she mumbled, "W-well, maybe... okay, yeah. How about Mr. Skylark, eh?" She asked, grinning. Before she could question her further, Gianna saw Paige walk onto the field. "Whoot!" She stood, pressing her feet into her sneakers a bit more, and donned her bright purple cap that she'd gotten as a souvenir at Seaworld. (TRUE. STORY. 8D)

((DO NOT FORGET YOUR PROTECTIVE SUNGLASSES!! *Hands joo aviators* B]))

((Same: Olympians > Titans~ Lemme see, there's Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hestia, ummm... Yeah, those are the girls. 'Course there are more greek goddesses, but those mentioned above are the Olympians. We could always use a dude as a back-up element or whatnot. xD))

D'aww, I dun have to go to bed yet. ;w; I has school tomorrow, too. Dx SWEET DREAMS~ :DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Yamamoto waved, "Hey, Paige-chan. I just saw a couple of your friends––they're here, too. You gonna try out for baseball, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

"There's no way I wouldn't try out for baseball. I hope the team needs a heind catcher; I rule that position." The girl grinned. Paige heard someone scream 'Whoot' and turned to see Gianna and Mira. She wabed at the two and turned back to Yamamoto. "Yama-kun, I've heard you're one hell of a player. I do warm you, I'm one too."

[[Chatbox Zumi?]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Lucille sat off a bit, watching both groups of people (being Mira+Gianna; Yama+Paige). A smile set on her face as she doodled randomly in a note book. "If only we could get everyone together...I want the family.....to be more like a family..." She muttered to herself, sighing and blinking as a stray baseball flew past her head.

(( I don't think we should have rings per sei...but what about like...necklaces? o: With different keys on them and the shape at the top of the key is our 'element'? :3 Like, I'd totally claim a snowflake. >w>;;; *FAIL* ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Gianna stood and stepped over the bench, ready to jog over to Paige and Yama when they disappeared behind one of the batting nets. She frowned and spun back around to see Mira had disappeared as well. "The hell?" She grumbled, walking back to the section that Mira used to occupy.

She looked at the array of bats and decided to evaluate each one before choosing, like the good little perfectionist she is.

"Oh Miraaaaa~," she called whilst poring over the bats, "Where art thouuuu~?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Mira ran back over to Gianna, sporting some baseball cleats. "Hey, just went to go get my lucky charm outta my locker~" She said while sporting a golden charm bracelet with only two charms: one with the letter C and the other was a llama.

[[OMG WE COULD HAS A GUARDIAN OF THE NIGHT!! 8D It'd be like the opposite of the Sky,, yo]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 pm

"Llama?" She squinted at the charm before looking back up at Mira, grinning. "Awesome."

"Ready to kick some boy-ass, mah friend?" The blonde asked, rolling her neck and shoulders with that crooked grin still pleasantly visible on her face.

((o: How fierce. I'd claim the Dawn Guardian position, if we had one. 8D NAO I VANT TO DRAW UP ZEM KEY-NECKLACES.))

Last edited by Gianna Chiaro on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 pm

"Ready to kick it and serve it raw~" She grinned, holding a bat in her hand. "Let's show these guys how to hit like a girl!"

[[OMG YAYZ 8D MY BRAIN WORKED!!]]
((*cough*It's Mira*cough*))
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Gianna picked up the ultra-light & shiny chrome bat waiting for her and headed off towards one of the batting nets with Mira. "Indeed~" She sat down at one of the benches where other kids were waiting to bat.

((I drew a picture of the Sun Key and will try to upload it momentarily. *Koff* 'Tis Mira in my previous post, you see? Ode to the wonders of Editing~ xD))

Last edited by Gianna Chiaro on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Paige was in one of the other batting cages, hitting every ball sent her way. She'd switched the metal bat for a wooden one at one point but it didn't last long because it cracked right up the middle on the first ball she hit with it. "Well, haven't done that in a while."

[I'm colouring my sun key. ^^]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Mira gripped her metal bat tightly while going to the cage besides Gianna and Paige's. "Alright, I'm not one for good aim so if I happen to hit someone in the homeland you're all witnesses I gave a warning!" She announced while hitting the first ball and somehow managing to hit a person standing behind her with the ball.

". . . Are you alive?" She asked the kid who grunted in response. "ALRIGHTY THEN LET'S GO FOR ROUND TWO!" She optimisticaly cheered before breaking a window of a house adjacent to the cages. ". . . THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM!"
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next