Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The beach is just wonderful (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The beach is just wonderful (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The beach is just wonderful (Open) Empty The beach is just wonderful (Open)

Post  James White Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm

James was sitting in a beach chair, his perfect body exposed by his lack of shirt. Unshaded by any sort of obsturction he sat their trying to tan, though he knew he could not. A nice beach breeze travelled through his white hair giving him a chilling feeling. He was in this town on business, but not the sort you would think of.

" Ahhh, I love the beach. " He lifted his glasses revealing his perfect blue eyes, they were trailing a couple of girls as the ran by. " I love my job. " He put the glasses back down and sat up. Letting the beach air just be breathed in. He was here, to basically kill Solomon Black, and to pick up some broads on the way.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

The beach is just wonderful (Open) Empty Re: The beach is just wonderful (Open)

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Aika dropped into one of the empty beach chairs... who knew it could be so tiresome to plan a wedding. And today was just about the location (which happened to be the beach) and the decorations.
She took off her shirt revealing her white bikini top... might as well get a tan when on the beach, right?
"Hmm..." She sighed out pleased.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Solomon noticed off to the side a quite hot woman had taken a seat near him. He smiled in his head and started thing up a plan, he liked older women just as much. His dreams were crushed when he noticed the signs of a taken woman. Dammit. He would try and make a friend here anyway.

Looking at her he called, " Hey lovely. I am new here, can you show me around. " His crisp british accent just flowing. Though he spoke in japanese, since he was in Japan.

James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Aika raised her eyebrows.
"Lovely?" She repeated. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, boy, so I'll let it pass just this once... seeing as it's a compliment no matter how you look at it. As for the showing around part... normally I wouldn't mind but I'm kinda busy and just taking a breather. If it's important for you to get to know this place I'm sure I can find a friend who's willing to help out."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm

James smirked, Yep, taken. " That would be great. Though you do not have to worry, I was mostly asking as a later thing. Since we are at a beach right now, showing me around this town would be a little hard. " He scratched hsi head, " What are you taking a breather from ? "
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Aika mentally chuckled when she noticed the smirk on the guy's face, why did this guy remind her of someone (and more importantly, who?).
"Planning my wedding... and might I ask who's asking?" She questioned smiling in return. "My name is Aika, by the way."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm

James nodded, Married, I would have went for abusive relationship that she can't break out of for fear of her life. I guess I owe myself five dollars. " The name is White, James White. Congratulations on getting married though, who to? " That was polite question, no chance he knew him.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am

Aika stayed silent for a moment, she had actually never discussed this with Dino... could she just openly tell people she didn't know that she was going to marry him? Or could that be dangerous, in case people recognized his name.
I'll have to discuss this with him once back home.
"His name is Dino." She eventually answered, figuring that by giving only the first name the guy couldn't possibly figure out she was talking about the boss of the Cavallone family. Dino is a pretty common southern European name after all.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

James put a hand on his chin,thinking if he knew any Dino's. He did, multiple ones. " I know a Dino Jarvis, a Dino Thate and a Dino Cavallone. " He instantly thew away Jarvis and Thate, since they were both 16 and live back home in london. Though Cavallone did speak of this place once, might be him. " Is it any of these Dino's? "
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Aika nodded... it was useless to keep it a secret if he knew Dino, even if it was just by name, the marriage wasn't much of a secret anyway.
"The last one... might I ask how you know him? I've never heard him talk about you so I don't think you can be counted as one of his friends."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 pm

James laughed lightly, " Not neccisarily. I worked with him once or twice, business relationship. " He guessed since she knew him, she might know waht he does for a living. Therefore he would not need to explain the work he did. He was one of the great six in the russian mafia. The swordsmaster. He also had a bone to pick with Yamamoto... damn kid beat him in a sword match.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Arianna was taking a jog on the beach when she noticed Aika talking with a guy, "Bonjour Aika, how are you?" The red-head completely ignored the white haired male whom Aika was convercing with. She also hoped that Aika didn't hold the hit against her.

In all actuality, Arianna was scared and she wanted to speak with Aika about it because she couldn't bring herself to tell her brother about it and the other woman about it because she had no idea who else to go to; however, for now she hit it behind layers of other thoughts that way it would not be noticed.

[[Sorry for the intrusion Mino~ Liam said I could! *Points accusing finger*]]
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm

James was stunned at the red headed beauty that approached them, and she knew the other. He would make a move on this one, since she showed no signs of attatchment. Though numbers were against him. He lightly put a hand on her shoulder, makeing it seem more intorducing than wierd. " Ello luv. My name James. Who might you be? " He gave her a small smile, not knowing that she would most likely snap at him.

[[It is open... so * points at paige * It is her fault somehow!!]]
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Arianna turned to the male and laughed softly, "That's cute. Sorry hon, but call me in a few years. Name's Arianna." She found this guy to quite amusing but it was easy to tell that he wasn't all that close to her age.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

James laughed lightly, " Ouch, twice in five minutes. " He spoke in a kind tone, " That is ok, though it seems you two know each other? " He motion to both of them with a single hand, after taking it off her shoulder. Then reached down to a open Coors Light bottle and took a sip.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm

"Coors Light? Tch, Mike's Hard Lime is way better," She commented on his drink choice before answering his question, "In a sense, yes we know each other."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 am

"Long time no see. How's life treating you?" Aika greeted with a nod, not using Arianna's name on purpose just in case she was on a hit again.
Next she turned to James.
"Hey kid," She started smiling. "...how about you keep the flirting with girls your own age? Less chance of rejection."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 am

"How's your day going Aika?" Arianna asked, stealing a Coors Light from the young male's stash and opening it. The ruby haired woman took a seat next to Aika and pulled off her tank top, revealing a midnight blue bikini top.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am

"A bit busy... planning a wedding does that... but other then that it's going great." Aika answered with a shrug. " But you didn't answer my question."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 am

"You're getting married? That's great, and sorry about that. Life's pretty good I s'pose," Arianna smiled, taking a sip of the booze that she stole from James.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am

"You suppose?" Aika repeated. A smirk appeared on her face. "Hmm, maybe I'll have to meet up with Dante sometime... somehow I have the idea I'll find out more then when I'm talking to you in person."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 am

Cue the act of choking on her booze, "I'm gonna kill Lussuria.There's not much going on, that why I said I suppose."

She laughed while she spoke but she was also lying because there was something going on; however, she'd wait till much later to speak with Aika about it.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

"No, don't kill him. Cause that'll mean I'll get Dante in my house... do you have any idea how annoying it is to have a fashion queer living with you?" Aika said dryly.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 am

Arianna laughed, "I can't say I know about the fashion part. I love him too much so I could never do that to him. Besides, he's too happy." She tossed the emoty bottle in a near by trash can.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"What? He hasn't started making bright colored dresses for you yet?" Aika asked laughing, completely forgetting about James who hadn't said a word since Arianna had turned him down.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next