Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The beach is just wonderful (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beach is just wonderful (Open)

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

"If he ever tries, I'll have no choice but to go along. He's got alot of dirt on me and I'm not willing to bet against him," She laughed.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

The beach is just wonderful (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The beach is just wonderful (Open)

Post  Charlotte Rowen Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 am

((lazy >>))

"Nah... the only one he might tell is me and he'd probably do that whether or not you allow him to make a dress or not." Aika said casually. "I can only hope your brother isn't that bad... one man trying to force me into wearing an over-the-top wedding dress is enough."
Charlotte Rowen
Charlotte Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

[[Lazy too. xD]]

Arianna laughed, "Naw, he's not that bad. I doubt he'd try and force you into one." The woman wondered when the young male would decide to take his leave, otherwise she'd speak with Aika some other time.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm

James was nodding at everything they said, " You two are closer than you let on to be. " He took two large sips of his drink and then offered one to Aika, " It seem's like you two have a different history though. "
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 am

"No thanks... I don't drink and drive." Aika commented smiling. "As for us being close... well, since you know our world, someone wanted me dead and hired her to do it."
She said it very casual as if she wasn't bothered by it at all... even though just thinking about Kumo still gave her the creeps whether or not he was in the hands of Vendicare now.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 am

[[Sorry about the lack of colour and any spelling mistakes. I'm on my iPod.]]

Arianna nodded, "This is true." The red head finished off her drink and decide that she would take her leave and speak to Aika some other time because she didn't want to worry her when she had enough worries with the wedding that had to be planned.

Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am

"Leaving already?" Aika inquired. "Don't be a stranger, you hear me? Oh and one more thing... I need someone who's good with hairstyling and such... and Romario might be a good chef but he's lousy with scissors and curling irons. Know someone?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

James laughed, "Actually... I am one. " He smirked and ran hand through his hair. " I can do it for a nice cheap price. " At their bewildered looks he sighed, " My old man made me take over the family business when he died. " He enjoyed it in a way, it was fun, relaxing and you meet girls.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

"I won't be a stranger," She laughed before answering Aika's question. "Go see Lussuria. He'll do if for free and he'll make it look great, trust me." Arianna waved and headed off.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:19 am

Aika smiled as she looked at James.
"Normally I might have taken op your offer... but since I know Lussuria better, and counting in the fact that my cousin will hate me forever if I won't let his boyfriend do my hair, I think I'll go for him." She explained. "You know, I suddenly realize who you remind me off... only younger."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2