Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' With Fran Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' With Fran

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chillin' With Fran Empty Chillin' With Fran

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Out of all the Varia -besides Bel of course-, Paige laughed and smiled mostly around Fran because he was just easy going and kind. The brunette walked around before finding the little illusionists room and knocking on the door. "Fran? You there?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Chillin' With Fran Empty Re: Chillin' With Fran

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

"Sempai I swear if it's you I will verbally abuse you the moment you walk through that door," Fran's voice came before there were light footsteps and the sound of the door unlocking. "Oh. Hello...Paige." He opened the door for her more before he scratched his head lightly where the frog hat didn't cover and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 pm

"Haha, nice to know you still verbally abuse Bel and it's not only me." Paige laughed as she stepped in. The girl leaned on the wall as she normally did, looking around his room. "I know I've said it before but I seriously love the colour of your room." She grinned, lime green was one of her favourites.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:55 pm

"Thank you Paige-san," Fran said as he went and sat down on his bed before taking the hat off and scratching his head. "I swear Sempai put something in there to make my head itch...Then he omplains when I do something to his hair and acts all girly about it."
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm

"You ever think about kicking his sadistic little ass?" Paige suggested while grinning. "Because I'd definitely help you out with that one." The brunette found talking to Fran extremely easy.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 pm

"No..I take the non-violent way though then he resorts to violence...like stabing me with his knives," Fran said as he laid back on the bed and sighed lightly before looking away from the ceiling and then fixed his calm green eyes on her. "But if you do happen to beat him up I'll be sure to record and keep it as a memory labeled: Sempai's Humiliation part 1."
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm

"Well then, I'll be sure to let you know if I ever decide to kick his ass." Paige smiled and sat on the foot of the bed with her legs crossed. "Question, why is Bel so friggen' persistent?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Fran looked at her for a moment before he thought about it. "Well...he wants to know about your past and help you over come your fear of knives," Fran started quietly as he turned and laid on his stomach now. "You already told me and Squalo... the Da Luca chick with the blonde hair that always bugs Uke man knows. Bel who's devoted to you in his own...demented way feels left out and he wants to help you and love you?" The last part came out more like a question before he looked at Paige.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Paige watched as she played with her hands in her lap. "It's just.....I don't want to seem like some whiney bitch who can't get over something that happened. Squalo only knows because I used it as an example when he was having a problem. Lucille knows because, well she's Lucille and she knows everything. And... you know because...I don't know, it was just really easy to tell you. Along with the fact that I let the one comment slip and you caught it and then wouldn't quite bugging me til I told you." The brunette thought about her next words carefully. "But...with Bel..it's just different..." She left the sentence hanging there.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

"Well...I was persistant...and curiosity grasped me so I had to know more," Fran said to him and he sighed lightly. "Maybe you don't want him to know so..he hmm..for once my intelluctual mind doesn't know how to place the words on here." He rubbed his chin for a moment while kicking his legs a bit on the bed. "Hmm, so he doesn't pity you or something?" He asked looking at her since she would know the answer herself.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

"It's more like...I'm afraid. Of pity yes but also of not being treated the same by him and then him thinking I'm just a whiney baby who needs someone to cry on. I'm such an idiot." The frustrated girl lay back on Fran's bed, staring at the ceiling as she waited for him to say something.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

"He's misunderstood Genius...he has his own views but I doubt he'll treat you differently an if he does, kick him in his royal jewels and come here," Fran said to her before he looked off somewhere.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Paige's eyes shifted form the ceiling to look at Fran and a small smile came to her face, "Thanks Fran. Honestly, you somehow always know what to say and when." The brunette rolled onto her side and hugged the frog hatted boy. "So, after I kick him and come here, what comes next?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:57 pm

"The hug...burns," Fran muttered before he looked at her for a moment. "I guess...we play poker."
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Paige grinned, "My hugs don't burn." The girl though for a moment, "If I jack the booze and you provide the cards, you up for poker right now? Maybe get a few others to come? Like Squalo and Aiden? Maybe even Lussy?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm

"Pink haired barbie can be crazy when drunk...Uke-man is a lot louder when drunk and sings alot too and Lussuria...he's just more girly," Fran said to her before he nodded and wiggled out of the hug.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm

"Perfect. I'll go get them three and the booze. You just...stay here." Paige got up and left the room to go steal a case of beer and a few vodka bottles from the Varia's bar.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 pm

"Alright then..." Fran said to her as he stayed there on his bed and turned on his back to star blankly at the ceiling. "This should be an interesting Afternoon..."
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Paige came back with the booze and the people. Aka: Squalo, Lussuria and Aiden. "We're good nao." ^^
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Aiden had her arms crossed over her chest and a bored expression on her face. "Either tell me what the fuck were doing, or I'm le..." She paused, adjusting her weight on her feet a bit.

"Who the fuck are you?" She said, turning to the other girl with a glare set as her expression.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 pm

"Voi! Calm down Aiden, this is Paige Bel's princess," Squalo said to her before he looked over at Fran. "And what's your lazy ass doing there?"

Fran's eyebrow twitched slightly before he shrugged at him and held some cards up. "Up for some Poker uke-man?" Fran asked him, making Squalo growl and want to beat the frog hatted boy down.

"Now, now! Fran, Squalo! Be nice!" Lussuria said to them as he looked at them all and took a seat on the round carpet. "Let's play already~!"
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Aiden deadpanned. "You've gotta be kidding me." She said, pausing for a moment before laughing. "That's a good one! Don't pull my leg, dumbass." She said, shaking her head as she continued to laugh at what she thought was Squalo's form of a...joke.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm

"Squalo, seriously, it's bad enough the sadistic mofo calls me it, don't start please." Paige said while breaking out the three bottles of vodka and the case of beer. She also pulled out five glasses for the vodka before grinning and handing a glass to Lussuria and one to Fran. "I concure, so lets get this started."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 pm

"I wasn't planning on calling you that Paige!!" Squalo shouted at her befor ehe grabbed a cup and looked at her. "Damn...You're all so..damn freakin' serious about crap."

"Calm down Uke-man," Fran said as he looked at Squalo while shuffling the cards in a fancy manners as he looked at them.

Lussuria grabbed a cup and smiled at Paige. "Nya~♥️! Thank you Paige-chan!" He said to her as he smiled brightly at her like the sun he was.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Paige laughed. "Not a problem Luss. And Squalo, i was merely asking tha tyou don't put me and the word princess in the same sentence ever again." She shuffled the cards in hand. "So, strip poker or regular poker?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next