Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' With Fran

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chillin' With Fran - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' With Fran

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Aiden regained her breath and wiped her eye, a small tear in the corner from her laughing fit. "Okay, all is well in the world again." She said, sighing a bit before taking a cup and downing it. She paused, a grin (much like her brother's) splitting her lips. "Oi, Lussy. Squalo. You've never actually seen me when I'm fully drunk, huh?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm

"You know, your grin reminds me alot of Bel's which is rather creep being that I don't think there's anyone who can smile quite as freaky as him. And what Squalo said was no joke." Paige smiled and downed what was left of her glass.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm

"I have...you're a bit crazy when you're drunk," Fran said in a calm tone as he held the cup for a moment before placing it on the floor next to his bed. "Certainly are an interesting character."

Squalo looked at Fran before looking at Aiden. "You're crazy when you're drunk?" He asked her quietly before he started to drink the vodka.
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Paige laughed. "Only Squalo's seen me smashed. Don't really know if he remembers it though."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

"Lets just say...I'm almost as bad as when me and my brother see our blood~." Aiden replied, the grin still on her lips as she poured herself another glass. "And the grin runs in the family...doesn't it?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm

"Bel didn't tell me he had a sister." Paige answered but grinned all the same as she poured another glass of booze. "By the way, no one answered me. Regular poker or strip poker?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Fran looked at them before he sighed lightly and started to deal the cards. "Come on..let's play Poker," Fran said to them as he placed the deck down after dealing it to them and sighed.

"What kind of poker are we playing?" Squalo asked as he took one of the scotch bottles and started to drink from the bottle.

"Is it Strip Poker?" Lussuria asked smiling over at Paige brightly again before he looked at the cards in his hands and smiled lightly.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Smashing the empty glass on the table an obvious sign she hung out with Xanxus, Aiden grinned. "Strip poker or I'm out of here."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

"I'm up for strip poker." Paige said, as she looked at her hand that held two Aces a king and two fours.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Fran looked at his hand for a moment before he looked at everyone else. "I guess it's strip poker," He said as he looked at everyone else for a moment before looking at his awesome hand.

"I'm in it!" Squalo said as he looked at them all and smirked evilly looking at his hand. "I'm not gonna lose! At least not everytime."

"Oh~! This has gotten interesting!" Lussuria giggled lightly as he lookeddown at his cards again before he looked at them.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Sadly, because she has no shame, Aiden didn't care if she lost. Though...there was one thing.

"Alright! So...how do we play this?" She asked, showing them her cards (which was a Royal Flush sadly enough). "What do I do now?"

(( Gotta go. C: Tiem to eat, don't get too far ahead please~ ))
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Paige's face dropped. "Shit dude. I fold. You got a flush. I'm not gonna risk losing." The brunette put her cards down indicating she was out.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Fran looked at it for a moment before he looked at his hand. "I guess we're tied," He said as he showed his hand it being a Royal flush of spades.

"Gah..." Squalo said as he took off one of his gloves and threw it behind him while Lussuria did the same. "Lussuria you explain to her how to play."

Lussuria nodded happily before he started to show her the ways of playing poker.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Paige sighed and pulled off her shoes, tossing them aside. "You have no idea how to play yet you get Royal Flush? Life must hate the rest of us."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm

"On the contrary Paige, it's only beginner's luck so far, it'll fade away at some point," Fran said to her as he shuffled the cards again as he looked around at them before he delt them. "Who'll win this round?" He looked at his hand before he looked at them all with a Pokerface.

Squalo looked at her for a moment before he shook his head and looked at his cards with a mental smirk appeared in his head while he stayed calm.

Lussuria smiled at Aiden before he picked his hand up and smiled at them since that was his usual Pokerface. "This may be an interesting day~!" Lussuria said as he took a drink from his cup.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Aiden blinked, still not fully understanding the game but knowing that clothes were being discarded brought a grin to her lips. She looked down to the cards and tilted her head, biting her lower lip. "The fucking hell is a poker face...?" She muttered to herself, studying her hand.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 am

"Alright, what do you guys have?" Paige asked, while still loking at her cards in hand. This girl was determined to win this game by any means.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Fran looked at his cards and then sighed lightly before glancing at everyone else and scratched his head lightly. "Well...I'll wait a while before I show my cards," He said to them before he looked at Squalo and Lussuria.

"Hit me..." Squalo said and Fran gave him a card making Squalo discard one before he smirked to himself. "I have a full house!" He smacked his cards down and grinned happily before taking another chug of his scotch.

"Nya~! I don't have anything!" Lussuria complained after he got a couple hits and then looked at them all while Fran just stayed...Fran. "What about you three?"
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Paige smirked. "Fran, you wanna gimme a card please." The girl was one card away from a flush. Not a royal flush but a flush nonetheless.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Fran nodded at her before he gave her a card and then he looked back at his hand as he placed the cards down. "Royal flush again," he said quietly to them.

"What the fuck?! Are you cheating Fran?!" Squalo shouted as he took off his other glove and looked at the green haired boy who shook his head.

"I'm sure it's just his luck Squalo," Lussuria said as he took his other glove off too and tossed it behind him.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

"Two in a row is possible but extremely unlikely. Fran, illusions count as cheating you know." Paige stated, showing her flush. "I almost had you fuckers too." The brunette pulled off a sock and tossed it with her shoes.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Belphegor rolled into the room (yes, rolled) with a drunken smile (that looked normal for Bel) and laughed.

"Ushishish---" A hiccup paused him. "What's going on hurrrrr?" He slurred, eyes closed under his bangs.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 pm

"Mm..." Aiden shrugged, taking off her shoes before looking over when her...drunk brother rolled in. She quickly stood up with her arms over her chest.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Paige looked up as Aiden yelled at Bel. "Aiden, chill already. Let the kid get wasted with us. It's hardly fair if you can get drunk and he can't." Not that the brunette cared that Bel was in the room. Nope, not at all. >>
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"PRINTHESS~" Bel slurred/exclaimed while rolling over and attaching himself to Paige.

He glared at Fran. "Kohai." He adressed in a sloppy voice meant to sound....authoritive?
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next