Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Home of a Hitman

+4
Paige DelMarco
Annabella Niles
Solomon Black
Arianna
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Home of a Hitman - Page 9 Empty Re: Home of a Hitman

Post  Solomon Black Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 pm

{{ Look back... you did not... argh just stop being angry it annoys me }}
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

[[I did reply. Go look again I thought I had hit post on the other window I have open so it's there now. Honestly if you were to currently see me you would see a perfectly calm demeanor. I'm not even a quarter of the way angry.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:46 pm

(Ok)

Solomon did not put the knives away. A beeping went off on his belt and he looked at what looked liek a mini TV. It shwoed Arriana's Room with everyone in it. " Talking is fine, at least until the others show up. They will be less happy. " He smiled at her, " So what you want to talk about. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 pm

"Leave Milliefore alone. They are slowly making amends for most of the things they did from what I heard on the last update," Anna said to him icily as she pulled off the last needle off of her blouse and brushed herself off.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Solomon yawned, " I do not care for them. I work for the Da luca family, no one else. Other than that I only do what I am payed to do. " He scratched his chin with one of the knives. " They are unimportant. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"Well damn guess what? I'm the Boss's cousin. Her and Milliefore boss came to a nice settled agreement to not be hos troublesome which they haven't been so why don't you head back to Lucille and talk with her," Anna said as she narrowed her eyes more on the males.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Solomons hook his head, " You misunderstand, I work for them. I am under no obligation to go by their pacts or whatever. " He did not loose any of his upbeatness. He just cared naught for that family at this time.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

"You work for them, yet you must follow orders from the boss not making your own decisions without consulting with her cause it could cause problems for the family," Anna said as she tightened her fist slightly from rising frustration.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am

Solomon laughed, " No, no no no. Work for them. I am in no way part fo the family. I just keep the gaurdians and Lucille from dying on my watch and beath the living crap out of anyone that hurts them. " He put one knife away to better hold the screen showing the others.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

"Well they ain't a problem anymore so leave them alone," Anna said to him, huffing a bit as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 am

Solomon put a hand on his chest and puffed it out. " I. Never said a word about them. " He pointed the knife at her, " You. Are very defensive. " He said jokingly.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 am

Arianna blinked a few times, despite her previous passed out state, and got up showing an utterly pissed off aura. She didn't notice that Lussuria, Fran and Kyrie were in the room; however, she stalked over to the window, even though she was in alot of pain - she damn well stubborn that's for sure -, and slowly began climbing out so that she could get back to the roof, despite her wincing in pain with mostly every movement. "I'm gonna.....kill that ....fucker." She stumbled after exiting the window completely and caught herself on the railing. To her, right now anyways, it didn't matter in any way that she was in an immense amount of bodily pain, and she didn't realize that she should be dead by this point - which, she was bound to drop at some point because of the fact that she was pushing her body like this.

Kyrie was surprised that Arianna was able to regain consciousness, let alone get up and move with a poison of that calibre in her body. It was strange that she was even able to move based on the amount of blood that she'd lost,but her she was, moving and not dead as she'd appeared to be before. "Arianna-san you shouldn't even be moving let alone going to fight in your condition!" The blonde followed the hitman as she began making her way to the roof, clearly with homicidal intentions. She glanced at Fran, sending a worried look before she climbed behind Arianna to make sure that the older woman was alright.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Fran and Lussuria were already on their feet, Fran was prepared to fight anymore who hurt Kyrie and he had already called Squalo over just in case and he was quite. . .Colorful about it when he heard before breaking the phone and connection. Lussuria on the other had for once looked genuinely pissed.
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm

As quickly as anyone could blink Arianna was scooped up and taken away to another roof top. Carried by a lightning trailing Pain. She was accompanied by Solomons men. The other six of the deadly seven. Rage looked at her carrier, " Put her down Pain. "

Pain put her down on the rooftop, " Do not try anything. " He said gently. They were three houses away and two storieshigher that the other. Perfect view, and Pain held a speaker from which you could hear all they say. They were all silent after that.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Arianna stood up once she made it to the roof and she walked over to Annabella, "Annabella, let's finish this and finish it now." The anger in her voice was clear because no one screws with her Kohai and gets away with it.

Kyrie was on the roof not far behind Arianna and took her place next to the other two females, "Don't think you two are alone in this. Lussuria and Fran are behind you along with me." Kyrie had two swords out, and thanks to intense lessons with Squalo both when they were younger and while in Namimori, she was deadly with them. Kyrie's head whipped over to the building that Arianna was taken to and sshe turned to Fran once he was on the roof, "Fran, we have to go and get her. She's pissed and will most likely hurt herself in the process of hurting them."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Fran who was already there with her and Lussuria looking considerably calm before he glanced at Kyrie. "No need. She's not really over there with that Naruto character wannabe," Fran said as Arianna dispersed from her spot next to Pain and the air next to Fran and Lussuria swirled before he the red head appeared.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm

( You know who he is how?)

Rage frowned, " I guess Boss will kill her then. " He sighed t the fact that Solomon was probably going to take them all outjust to finish Arianna. His only real crush. Oh well.

Solomon snorted at them all, " Ren I can take them all. " He said with child like glee.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Arianna's utterly pissed look was still there and she had her two daggers in hand. She joined them at the hilts to make her double sided spear and then glared more harshly at Solomon, "No one fucks with my Kohai and gets away with it. Screwing with me is fine, but when my Kohai is dragged into it, that's an enirely different story."

Kyrie smiled at Fran briefly as her two swords were clutched tightly in hand, "Fran, shall we teach this bastard that he shouldn't screw with our friends?" The angry glint in her eye was enough to rival Squalo's and when Kyrie got pissed off, it was as bad as Squalo. The only thing worse was having Kyrie and Squalo together and totally pissed off at the exact same thing.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm

[[I watch and read alot of manga? ._.]]

Fran raised a brow at Solomon before looking at Lussuria who shrugged at him as he continued to use his sun flames to heal Arianna. "Cocky much?" Fran said as he bore his green eyes on the male with a bored expression. He looked at Kyrie before nodding at her.

"I agree~" Lussuria said with a nod.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Solomon shook his head and pointed his large nife at her, " She fucked with me. " He put the screen away and yawned, " Simple to kill you all. " He flicked his wrist and their side of the roof was engulfed in a massive explosion that shook everything and would have eliminated that half of the building. Solomon smiled as the fire burned in front of him.

(I meant my pain. )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm

[[Fran's a smart ass. ._.]]

"He's ever so dramatic~ I think Squalo'll get here faster now neh?" Lussuria's voice rang out from the smoke before everything started to replay and the building stood there completely intact while at Fran's feet were bombs, now completely useless.

"Yes he is Lussuria," Fran said as he crossed his arms and glanced back at Anna who smiled lightly. "Thanks for the tip."

"Yup, yup," Anna said and nodded at the illusionist.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm

"Hey Lussy," Arianna said as she began feeling a hell of alot better, "you remember that one time to truly pissed me off anf what happened?" Clearly she was getting at something and upon seeing her brother nod, she continued, "It's about to happen again."

"Oh how I do agree with you there Fran. If Squalo were here, damn he'd be pissed, and not at me either," Kyrie had a large and sadistic grin on her face, something not normally seen on the girl who can act so ditzy.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm

( not even bother asking how)

Solomon cocked his head then grinned, " A challenge. " He smiled. Toy first. He removed a desert eagle and emptied a clip at them. Clicking his tounge he switched it out or another. All the while smiling.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"Now..." Fran started as he pointed at the gun in his hand. "That gun reminds me of Resident Evil when I played it in my younger years out of boredom. I believe that's like....Wesker's gun. Or something." Fran shrugged and he let a very tiny smirk play on his lips as he looked at Solomon.

Lussuria on the other hand had gone to quickly heal Anna who was still glaring daggers at Solomon.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Despite the fact that Lussuria had healed Arianna's physical wounds, the poison was still in her system and made it painful to move, but she did so anyways which helped her dodge the bullets and onl get clipped by one. Her mist flames were clearly out of control because they're battle field was quickly flickering from the original surrounding to nothing but blackness but there was also the slight sound of craclking electricity, which helps to explain how Anna controlled her thunder flames so well; she was an exceptional student. "Annabella, what do you say we show his what it's like to play with us in the dark, hmm?" Arianna had done this type of training with Annabella before and after many sessions of it, Anna was at the very same level as Arianna.

Kyrie grinned because she too had thunder flames, while her brother had rain flames. "Ariann-san, I do hope I could join in on this as well because I too have thunder flames." When the approval was made the blonde's grin was much wider and more sadistic than previously.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next