Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Home of a Hitman

+4
Paige DelMarco
Annabella Niles
Solomon Black
Arianna
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Home of a Hitman - Page 10 Empty Re: Home of a Hitman

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Solomon sighed, " I do not need flames. " He said, " They're to much overkill. " He said shooting at Fran six times, and everyone else twice. He also watched out for the signal, to grab Ren and book.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Fran disappeared from his spot as the bullets went through him but then he appeared again next to Lussuria after Anna had deflected the bullets quickly with her arm guards coated with lightning flames. "Then you have the nerve for over kill..." Fran commented since he was shot at with six bullets instead of three.
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

"Flames aren't over kill. Especially when you have a group of friends and the flames find a way to weave together and keep every one of them strong." Arianna's Mist flames turned the entire battlefield to nothing but blackness, the only people able to see were Annabella, Kyrie, Fran, Lussuria and herself. With Anna's clearly unamused attitude and Kyrie just waiting to unleash all of her flames, Arianna had no worries about the two.

Kyrie was just waiting for the word because her swords were charged up with Thunder flames and the zero visibility level for the opponents made it all the more fun.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Solomon laughed, " Fake darkness is always fun. " He snapped his fingers and it was gone with only left over bits of Rain. " I like seeing my opponent though. " The twins stood at the edge of their roof with their guns out. Solomon nodded at them, " Ren. We have ten minute. "

He removed a small knif3 after putting the others away. " I hope over kill does not become necessary. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 pm

The large amount of old friends arriving before him did nothing but surprise him; but he knew well enough to not mention to anyone as they wouldn't know him at their age and time. Standing in the darkness he raised his palm and before he could act Solomon's team disperssed them smiling Ren shook his head; "Always so useful Solomon; ten minutes is more then enough to do what is necessary..." Holding out his palm he clenched it and a box appeared in it before dissapearing again; Unnecesary violence I can only hope against it...

Looking to his left he saw Arianna; someone who he could only remember from his far past, or rather time not four months ago since he ended so near to his original time. His hand twitched and sky flames covered it before leaving once more; "Fran, Kyrie, Anna, Arianna, Lussario, Solomon, and the Team... All of us shouldn't fight; not with the future as it is already...Though I hear it's changed slightly..." He gestured at Annabella and Solomon and their new information that had changed the previous future to something probably different; or he could only hope.

The male knew that many would question who he was and why he knew them but that was a seperate conversation.
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 pm

[[Lazy~]]

Arianna remained calm - in a sense - because she knew that the illusion couldn't be broken and only her and the rest of her allies could see perfectly; therefore, Ren could not see them at all. She could also tell the Fran was helping her keep the illusion strong because it was easy to see she was faltering due to the pain of the poison still coursing through her vains.

Kyrie looked to Fran, "Fran, our goal is to get that antidote." Her voice was low so that only they would hear. She could easily see that Arianna was in pain despite that her physical injuries were healed. "Arianna-san, just don't go pushing yourself," The blonde knew that the hitman wasn't even going to take her words into consideration.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 am

Solomon looked around at the lack of illusion. Then smiled heavily as the ground turned intp a bottomless pit of despair that they all fell into, crows attacking everyone. Back in reality, Solomon whispered to Ren, " Remember our spar last week? The chains? " He said pointing to his chest.

He waved his hand and before anyone could break out of his illusion, it dispersed into a black fog. Then the fog tuned to dozens of swords that flew towards them.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 am

"Such a low level of Illusion is a disgrace to myself and other great illusionists out there," Fran said from his spot, he stood completely motionless and waved a dismissive hand around before the illusion of the pit and crows and swords and want not vanished into thing air. "Honestly do you believe that the rain attribute will hinder me?" Fran looked at them with emotionless eyes and he curled his lips as though he was insulted.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

[ that illusion was done btw, so you did nothng]

Solomon shrugged, " No, but it will make all of your illusions pointless. " He smiled, he was only using a fraction of his power and only Ren knew why.

" So will you actually fight? I am on a tight schedule. "

Last edited by Solomon Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

"I'm sorry that we're keeping you-" Arianna's reply was heavily sarcastic, "-but you can take you schedule and shove it up your ass." it was plain to see that she didn't care at all what he had to do. "Clearly what you don't realize is that your little tricks are nothing."

Kyrie spoke up, backing up Arianna's every word, "Nothing beats Varia quality which most of our allies here clearly are." These words were spoken because Kyrie could hear a very loud and familiar 'VOI'. She knew that Squalo would probably rag her out later for getting involved in something like this (he's just a little over protective) but she knew that he had not onl her back in this but also Fran and Lussuria's as well.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm

[[You know I'm getting fed up that you're making your character fucking ridiculously strong. You're up against over 4 people and you say that the illusion was only 1% of the power? Let me get this through your head boy, No OC character should be that ridiculously strong or be stronger then the KhR characters from the series. Cause it's just fucking ridiculous with all the modding your pulling right now. That thing that Fran did work cause we're not suppose to let our characters die from an Illusion like that so Fran saved their asses. So Suck it up and deal with that little fact. I'm not replying until you get it through your damn head.]]
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Ren shook his head dismissively; looking straight at Fran he sighed "I don't see why my fellow Vongola are arguing... Much is needed to be changed with the future as it is; this is getting it nowhere..." Sighing he turned away from Arianna and his fellow Vongola looking at Solomon through the corner of his eye he smirked and whispered so that only Solomon could hear; "You were to be the Varia Squads salvation, and already I can see their future crumbling in my mind..." Shaking his head the male jumped from the roof and continued walking calmly away from the area; summoning and dismissing his flames from the palm of his hand and away calmly as he walked away thinking silently to himself. Arianna is going to die...

((I don't want to get into this arguement Fran; but Rain flames do indeed hinder you: They hinder Mokuro they hinder you. Though on the flip side that is way to overpowered Solomon; way to overpowered [for the 1% thing]. Oh and Ren is Vongola. If any of you remember that))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm

[[Ren when the series first started you really didn't use flames. ._. Fran being that strong, just like Mukuro. The Rain flames I don't even know where the hell THOSE came from. Cause Solomon said his flame attribute is Storm and then rain magically pops up. What. The. Fuck. *Leaves Discussion*]]
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:08 pm

((**Yanks Fran back in** Actually its the Twins; that team of his basically covers all Flame types and the two twins with Rain guns are the ones that did the Rain ^.^))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

[[You guys are my friends and all but I'm siding with Fran because he's completely right. First off, the only group of people who can kick the Varia's ass are Tsuna and the rest of the Guardians. There's really no arguing that point at all. The one percent power was complete overkill because something like that should be a much higher percentage than that -the emphasis should be duely noted. And Ren you can't just go and say that Arianna is gonna die, it's just not done. Guys I really don't wan to make anyone angry or to cause an argument so don't take any of this the wrong way.]]
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

((Ren can think whatever he wants IC... You know that right? I'm not saying you will... Actually you should already be dead from Solomon's poison; but either way IC you're dead in the future Ren lived in; that's why he said Arianna's going to die. Doesn't necessary mean it will happen; though technically it should have already happened... Not arguing or anything; and you learn that the Varia are basically nothing to the bad guys past themselves being the "bad guys" >.> The Millefiore whupped them except for Xanxus; and the Shimon Family... Well that's just WTFOMGBBQHAXSPWNUBERLEET))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm

[[Well guess what? Only those people in KHR that defeated Varia can defeat Varia here. So you can't or no one except Few from Milliefore, Tsuna's gang and mostly likely Shimon. Ren on the other hand. You shouldn't have been able to live four years in the future so really that's not possible since you have no affiliation with Lambo or the Bovino Family to get near a Ten Year Bazooka. I have alot of things I could list off of your character that's pretty much modding. >_>]]

Anna looked at them before glancing over at Arianna as Lussuria came to her and held her up while healing her as much as he could with the sun flame. She glanced down at her phone as she took it out briefly and then put it away just as quickly as she heard doors slam from below. 'about time...'

"VVOOOOIIIIIIII!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Came Squalo's voice from below before he appeared from the edge of the Fire escape with Mia cling to his back and she hopped off onto the roof with Squalo sending death glares to the men.

"Arianna-san," Mia said as she ran over to them as Lussuria brought Arianna over to her and Mia took out a syringe from within her blue vest before taking the cap off and brought her arm to her before injecting her with the serum, good thing Lussuria had told her the symptoms.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Arianna was getting sick of this, she was tired of hearing the stupidity and the intent to kill was still clear in her eyes. She moved forward slowly, gaining momentum with each step; however, on her seventh step her body stiffened and her face was clearly showing that the pain going through it at that point was more than it had been at any other time. The ruby haired woman's eyes went wide for a fraction of a second before she collapsed to her knees, gasping for air, unable to breathe, and cringing with each flash of pain as it went through her. A feeling of relief washed over her when she felt the prick of a needle in her arm and saw the face of someone who she assumed to be an ally.

Kyrie's eyes quickly darted over ot Arianna when she'd stopped and they got wide with worry when she collapsed, "Arianna-san!?" The blonde had no clue what she could do because there was no way to counteract the poison without getting the antidote and Lussuria could only prolong the inevidable with his sun flames. Her head whipped over once she heard her brother and then saw him burst through the door, "Took you long enough Squalo." She opted not to call him by her little nickname.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 pm

((Actually Ren's already had a run in with Lambo before involving the ten-year bazooka. 'Also; as a Vongola he could have easily had contact with a Ten year bazooka; since Lambo uses it all the time on the Vongola. And it doesn't matter either way since actually an ORIGINAL CREATION is an OC for a reason; asides that it makes no sense that ONLY characters from the manga can defeat people appropriately. Since that kinda defeats the purpose of using writting to end victorious in a fight while RP'ing; that is basically Auto-God-Modding any fight to have characters from the manga winning no matter what the respective RP skills >.> And you can't heal a poison that's completely a new strain that Solomon created IC <.<))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

[[Well guess the fuck what? I just modded like ya'll did and mixed soem antidotes to heal Arianna so deal with it or go make your own site where you can do whatever the heck you want.]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm

((Where exactly did I mod?... At all?...))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 pm

[[Why don't you do a little studying with some things on your replies so you can find it yourself instead of me telling you? It's mostly going towards Solomon then you. You just decided to butt into the argument.]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

((So in other words: I didn't mod at all; you just decided to tell me to flig off and that I modded; just making sure))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

[[You kind of did since you gave yourself an ability that ONLY byakuran has. THERE happy I gave you something you modded on. Jesus. I'm just go and read a book or something. I don't have time to deal with a kid like you who wants to have the last word on everything.]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:49 pm

((No I didn't; Ren can not travel between dimensions; it was simply an error with the item. He can not tell between dimensional selves to be a super genius in everyway. He just ended back here for whatever reason; which I don't physically need to procure due to the fact that it doesn't actually matter... You're doing the same thing I am; trying to prove we're right. It's not wanting the last word in an arguement it's proving a point. Asides that you ARE doing the exact same thing...))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next