Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Home of a Hitman

+4
Paige DelMarco
Annabella Niles
Solomon Black
Arianna
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Home of a Hitman - Page 11 Empty Re: Home of a Hitman

Post  Arianna Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 pm

[[Annabella is frustrated with the site and such and so I'mma postin' for her. Anna says: "I'm doing the exact same thing as you to see how long it takes your think premature skull to get that. The wings are still Byakurans, demensional thing or not, it's still his. So I'm only doing this because you're doing this. But like I said before you can always juat go and make your own site and be on your merry fcking way. Now good day kid."]]
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 pm

((I made my own site quite awhile ago... I'm the same age as your senpai and I don't care that I'm still a "kid"; the insult is just not a huge insult when I actually AM a child. I don't particularly care about the insult to my intelligence either; as it's not exactly going to ruin my day. Also; before insulting my intelligence you may want to check your spelling first. Now I'm not sure; but my premature skull can apparently already think as I AM typing this. However; when you feel that you have insulted me enough and completely worn your aggravation out on me we can move on and just stop arguing. Likely that won't happen though; as I'm expecting another brilliant and witty comeback filled with more swearing and spelling from a genius that you apparently MUST be when you can insult me as such; if you can move on so can I. I'm not arguing; and I'm sorry for any apparent personal pain you must be going through to have achieved a level of annoyance so high with my side of this conversation that you feel you must insult me and think through such highly worded posts with the proper bolding everywhere and such. Sorry.))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 pm

[[My spelling screw up when I'm typing way to fast or have distractions which I do since I'm with a couple friends, trying to enjoy my time. My intelligence is quite average, big words just decide to come up in my vocabulary when I'm irritated or annoyed. This argument was suppose to be over but you would just keep fueling it with your witty comebacks thus making me uneasy. This argument wasn't even suppose to concern you but since you decided to butt in it's your fault that my aggravation is being taken out on you. I usually don't go into insulting but you pushed me so I did. And Please I'm not 16 or 17. I have college and army stuff to worry about this upcoming month. How about you go off to the small mountain and train with the old man on there and come back in a couple more months. Come back with the apology when I'm thoroughly calmed. Then maybe I'll accept it.]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzenku Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

[[I've been to the mountains with that old man. You do NOT want to know what he keeps up there... You can only imagine why he's alone... Disturbing images there... Also; when that old man doesn't remember after the thirtieth day there it gets a little uneasy and I had to leave... In all seriousness I don't argue truly; actually you CAN ask Arianna that; I joke and am sarcastic 90% of the time. I usually tick people off far before they can handle being around me at all. Oh and that mountain isn't small either; trekking up those stairs took hours))
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 am

(( OK, I understand that I overpowered and changed that, it is all based on a plan that I have had for a while. I meant the illusion as I KNEW it would not be enough to take you guys down. I still say It is not hard to form your flames into wings... Arianna, you shoulkd be dead, You were going to get the antidote anyway since you are alive in latter topics I CANNOT kill you because of timeline. We can be more powerful than the people in KHR, but I do respect that I cannot beat Yamamoto or squalo in a swordsfight with either of my characters. I cannot beat hyper dying will tsuna, and xanxus would be near impossible. THough Solomon is equal to or beyond Varia quality if yuo pay attention to his backround at all, his flames woudl be extremely powerful because he has always had godly level willpower/resolution. I also despise these arguments and find them pointless, since so far I have only done things possible in the manga so I have done nothing wrong. ))
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 am

[[Still not gonna beat Varia, I don't care if you're beyond Varia quality or what not I believe that those in the manga that have beaten them should beat them. I am done arguing with you and Ren.]]
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Solomon smiled as his bracelets turned into gauntlets. Not any gauntlets though, they were plated with clawed fingers and bladed knuckles. " Now that we are all here. " He took a defensive position.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11