Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Heart Stopper Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Heart Stopper

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heart Stopper Empty Heart Stopper

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Two weeks now Riku's been living with Giotto, she had managed to settle down mostly and she wasn't as shy around the other guardiand other then Alaude and Spade. Giotto made all her worries go away and she loved him. But she had to wonder where said man was, she remembered him saying something about losing a bet to Spade earlier and left somewhere inside the large mansion.

"I wonder if I should drag hom outside for some fresh air..." Riku muttered to herself as she slowly went up the stairs, she folded her arms over her middle before sighing lightly and looked off to the side to see Asari getting ready to play his flute.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Heart Stopper Empty Re: Heart Stopper

Post  Giotto Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Giotto was currently in his office, as he normally was throughout the day. He lightly rubbed his temples, and frowned a bit. "Can't believe I lost that bet with Spade. This is going to be interesting..." He said quietly, picking up a pen and starting in on a different stack of paperwork.

Little did he realize that there was someone watching him from outside, ready to take his life the second they were able to get a clear hit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

"Giotto?" Riku called out lightly as she reached his offce and peeked inside befor smiling lightly. "Ah Giotto there you are! I have something important to tell you..." She looked off to the side feeling nervous as she fiddled with her fingers as she closed the door behind her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 am

Giotto glanced to her as she walked in, not even noticing that she had opened the door. Damn Spade and his bet. He slowly stood up from his desk before walking around it, "What is it Ri-" He stopped, eyes widening slightly before he looked down at his chest. Though it wasn't entirely visible on the black, he noticed the colour of the shirt near his heart was darker. His breathing hitching a bit, he slowly lifted a hand to touch two fingers to his chest. Pulling them away he saw the one thing he never expected to see, blood. "Riku..." He said quietly before collapsing to his knees and placing a hand over his chest.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 am

Riku's own heart beat seemed to stop as she watched Giotto start to fall and she quickly caught him before he hit the ground. "Giotto!! Oh god! G! ASARI!" Riku cried out as her light blue blouse got stained with Giotto's blood. "What is it--BOSS!!" G and Asari both shouted at the same time and then Knuckles came running in two before freezing and ran back out to get the doctors.

"Who did this?! Who did it woman!" G demanded as he he looked at his own stained hand while Asari helped Riku get Giotto up slowly. "I-I don't know! I th-think it was from outside," She said through her tears, in a secind flat the window was broken even more when G jumped out of it and ran into the trees. Alaude had already beaten him down there along with Spade. Knuckles and a few doctors rushed in with a stretcher before they started to gently place him on it
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 14, 2010 1:45 pm

(( Sorry to already interrupt, but...I don't think Riku and Samara/Tadase have ever met...so they're going to here. o: ))

From not only the screams but from the crashing of the window, Samara and Tadase had attempted to keep up with G as he made his way to his bosses room. She wasn't able to get a clear sight of what happened at first, she only saw G jump out the window and Knuckles hurry past her and her little brother. When Asari moved a bit to the left, her eyes widened and she quickly walked over, kneeling down by Riku. "What...happened?" She asked the red haired girl, watching as they started to load him onto the stretcher, his breathing starting to slow and his eyes closed.

(( Basically, Samara/Tadase are going to be there for Riku...kinda like how someone is there whenever your buddy or someone gets hurt?))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 14, 2010 2:07 pm

"H-H-He was shot!" Riku managed to stutter out as she gripped Giotto's hand with her bloodied ones from holding him up. "Please Giotto don't die!" Asari gently grabbed Riku's hands and managed to dettatch her from him so the doctors could get to work on him quicker. "Riku let them help him and you'll see that Giotto be fine," Asari said to her though he was doubting his own words a bit as much as he didn't want to. Riku looked over at the other two who had just walked in before breaking down against Asari.

Knuckles on the other hand walked over to Samara. "Samara, I know this isn't the best of times but could you maybe get Riku into another room..?" Knuckles asked as gun shots were heard from a distants along with small explosions. "And make sure to steer clear of windows." He walked over to the broken window before looking at Asari who nodded and then Knuckles was gone as well.

[[Gotcha~ :3]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Samara glanced to the window, narrowing her eyes before looking down at Riku. "Come on...lets go get you cleaned up a bit..." She said quietly to the younger female as Tadase hesitantly took one of Riku's free hands. Putting an arm around her shoulder, Samara led her out of the room and started heading to her and G's room as they took Giotto out of his office and headed to the small indoor clinic.

Tadase lightly gripped Riku's hand. "My name's Tadase, what's yours?" He asked quietly, looking up at the girl with a small smile on his face. This was the only way he could think of to try and get her mind off of what had happened.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Riku looked down at Tadase for a moment before she shakingly spoke. "I-I-I'm Riku Ai-Aitoka." She sobbed loudly as she covered her face while letting the silver haired girl lead her wherever, she just wanted Giotto to be ok. To smile at her at her and tell her it would be ok. "I feel sick," she gasped out as she gripped her stomach.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Samara narrowed her eyes, nodding to Tadase who opened up the bathroom door inside her and G's room. "Here...I'll be right back with some different clothes.." She said quietly, ruffling Tadase's hair and telling him to stay with the red haired girl.

"That's my big sister Samara..." Tadase said quietly, reaching up to wash his hands in the almost too high sink. "Miss. Aitoka..it's going to be okay. There's..." He paused for a minute as he started to dry his hands, a smile on his lips. "There's no way he'd leave you. He's a mafia boss after all, and they're supposed to be there for those that are important to them.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Riku looked down at him as she washed her hands and face as a few tears fell slightly from her eyes, giving him a small nod. But then her stomach did a few flips and she was infront of the toilet letting breakfast come back up. She coughed a few times, shuddering a bit before sobbing uncontrollably. "I-I hope yo-youre right Tadase," She said inbetween her sobs.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 pm

A blanket was placed over her shoulders and Samara rested her hand on Riku's left shoulder. "Of course he's right...I may not know Giotto-San as well as I would like, but G does...and as long as he's got people to believe in him, he'll pull through anything." She said quietly, kneeling down a bit before pulling Riku into a hug, Tadase joining in. "It'll be alright..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Riku slowly hugged them both back as the tears came back again and she closed her eyes, shivering violently. "I hope so...I don't want to be alone again," She sobbed and buried her into Samara's shoulder.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Samara leaned her head against Riku's, lightly stroking the younger girl's hair. "It'll be alright...you won't be alone. I promise..." She said quietly, glancing to Tadase who nodded.

The boy got out of the hug and quickly walked out of the room, looking for G. "G? Where are you?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"You know..for once I wish my cousin Kyoya would be here to give me some words of his thoughts, they would be harsh but they would make me pull myself together somehow," Riku said as she calmed down a little bit again and she reached into her pocket pulling a mint out before popping it into her mouth.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Samara smiled a bit, "How about we go find him? It won't do any good sitting around here and worrying.." She said quietly, raising an eyebrow a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"That's not the best thing...he hates crowds," Riku said quietly before she slowly stood up, keeping herself calm, it would do her no good to freak out anymore then she already had. "I...want to see him." She was referring to Giotto but then she also wanted to see Kyoya as well since he was her only family member that she could turn to for some kind of support.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm

"Well, Tadase went off to find G...so when they get back, we can get you to go see him.." Samara said quietly, smiling a bit as she looked to the door. Hurry up, brat..
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Riku nodded at her and wrapped the blanket around her before looking down at her light blue blouse and then looked away. "Ah..can we go to my room? I need a change of clothes," She said as she looked at the silver haired girl before clutching the blanket.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Samara blinked for a minute, "...Sure, though I have no idea where it is. I still get lost around here.." She admitted, scratching the back of her head and grinning a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 pm

~Twenty minutes later~

Riku looked down at her feet while she and Samara walked towards where they had taken Giotto. "Do you think he'll be awake?" Riku asked nervously as she looked over at Samara with her sad red eyes.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 8:25 pm

"He might be...you never know. You can only hope for when we get in there..." Samara said quietly, her gaze down on the ground as they walked towards the room. "Don't think negatively..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm

"I know..." Riku muttered quietly as they reached medical hall and spotted G sitting outside of Giotto's room with his wrist bandaged up and Tadase sitting next to him. "Ah, about time you two show up," He said looking up at them a couple small scratches on his face though they didn't bother him. "You can go on in Riku." The red haired female looked at the door a bit hesitantly before she headed inside and closed the door behind her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Giotto's eyes were open as he looked (glared) up at the ceiling. He was going to let Spade have it the next time he saw him, after all, this was all his fault. And worst part...he made Riku worry. And that in itself was enough to have the pineapple man smacked around a bit. He did not notice that the door opened at all, as he was too absorbed in his thoughts.

---

Samara watched the girl go into the room before kneeling down in front of G. "What happened...?" She asked, motioning towards his bandaged hand. "Did you get the guy..?"

(( Samara just wants to know what happened and then she'll poof from the topic. o: ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 20, 2010 5:20 am

"Giotto..." Riku said relieved as she walked over to his bed quickly, falling into the the chair next to it before gripping his hand tightly as new tears fell down her cheeks. "You're alright -hic- thank god."

------

"Damn bastard had a few good traps set up and one of them got my wrist when I was distracted enough, Alaude's got the guy for questioning and is with Asari downstairs so don't go there," G said as he looked at her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum