Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Heart Stopper - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Heart Stopper

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heart Stopper - Page 4 Empty Re: Heart Stopper

Post  Giotto Sun May 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Giotto glanced down for a moment, a hand lightly placed over the wound. "It's good...not as painful as it was about...yesterday." He said, shaking his head. "I should be good to go in another weeks time."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

"Hmm, that's good...Why don't we go tell Tsuna and the others ourselves? I haven't seen the guy in a long time and then I'll stop by Hibari's," Riku said as she remembered the shy brown haired male from before, she would have to catch up with him a little bit.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 23, 2010 2:04 pm

"If that's what you want to do today. I caught up on the paperwork, so I should be alright with taking a few days to just hang out.." Giotto said, taking another drink before looking at the newspaper that was on the table.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 pm

"I'll go get dressed!" Riku said happily before running out of the kitchen with a gleeful smile on her face. "Tsuna here I come kiddo~!"

Asari walked in with Knuckles just a little bit after Riku ran out laughing lightly at something Knuckles had been telling him and then he smiled at Giotto. "Ah, Giotto, Riku-chan is energetic today," He said to him with a cheesy grin. "She just barely missed running into Alaude in the hallway when she did this sort of twirl around him."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Giotto flipped through the paper and took a sip from the cup. "Just wait until she's not like this...she'll be snapping at everyone she comes in contact with.." He said, glancing up from the paper to look at the fighter turned priest.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

"And that person will be you Giotto," Asari said to him before chuckling lightly as he sat down. "But then again she might just get...really bubbly instead of moody."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 23, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yes yes I know..." Giotto said, sighing a bit. "And either way, it'll be a different mood swing than her normal attitude." He said, leaning back in his chair and letting out a sigh. "This is going to be a long nine months.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

"Ah you have a point," Asari said and laughed lightly at him. "But don't worry it'll pass by before you know it. See a month's almost gone by now then soon you'll know if it's a boy or a girl."

"Ready!" Riku said as she walked into the kitchen again with short jeans, an orange cami and open dark red button up plaid shirt. "Asari! Morning~" The rain guardian smiled at her lightly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 24, 2010 1:00 am

Giotto pointed at the already peppy girl, "Point proven, Asari." He said, standing up and stretching a bit. "I'm going to go get dressed.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 24, 2010 5:17 am

Riku gave a confused look before looking over at Asari when Giotto left the room. "What was he talking about?" She asked him curiously.

"Your mood swings," Asari said and Riku raised an eye brow. "You're acting like you usually act right?"

"Right now yes. I'm just really excited since I get to see Tsuna again," The red head said to him.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue May 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Giotto took a bit of time to get ready, changing the bandage on his chest before walking out with his normal attire on. "Alright, lets get on out of here.." He said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "It'll be nice to see Decimo..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

"Don't call him Decimo Giotto...call him Tsuna. Decimo makes him sound old. That's why I call the Ninth Nono." Riku said as she lightly tugged his hand along, she didn't mind that he had the cape on since he would feel safe like that after what happened, he had it off that day. She nuzzled his shoulder lightly before sighing a bit.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm

"You should know it will take time before I call him anything other than Decimo..they way that the Vongola works." Giotto said, glancing over at her. "You go on calling him Tsuna...and I'll slowly get there." He said, smiling a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

"Fine, fine," Riku said to him as they walked over to his car and she sighed lightly getting into the passenger side and closed the door. She watched him as he went around before she grabbed some gum from the glove compartment and popped one into her mouth. "I wonder if Tsuna still remembers me...haven't see him for a while and I'm sure he'll be surprised to see you at his home." She smiled as she glanced at the blonde.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

"Decimo is not that bad at remembering people. So he should remember you. And I can already see his reaction now.." Giotto said, grinning a bit as he shook his head. He knew the teen was probably going to let out a squeal, and possibly faint for a moment for two. He started heading towards the Sawada household.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 26, 2010 6:05 pm

"Mhm!" Riku hummed quietly as she leaned back into the seat while she ran her fingers through her hair. "I wonder how he's doing and if he's found himself a girl yet..." She tapped her chin lightly before shaking her head at remembering how Tsuna was when she first met him.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 27, 2010 12:59 am

"He probably has, just hasn't actually asked her or anything." Giotto said, shaking his head as he turned onto the street that Tsuna's home was on. "Well, we can see if he remembers you now...but it seems that someone has beaten us here.." He said, pointing out the window where Lucille was standing in the doorway, hugging not only Tsuna but Fuuta as well..

(( Wanted to bring her in. >w> ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 27, 2010 4:55 am

"Cute, I haven't see her for a while either," Riku said to him and when Giotto stopped the car she stepped out and waved at the three. "Lucille, Tsuna it's good to see you again." She walked around and stopped infront of the three. "It's been a while."

[[Girl where have you been? D: You got me worried.]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 27, 2010 11:58 pm

As Tsuna struggled to breath (being pressed against Lucille's chest made it just a bit difficult), Lucille grinned like the tard she is before waving. "Hi there~! See you decided to bring your man to come see everyone~." She said, ruffling Fuuta's hair before pushing Tsuna forward and hugging Fuuta only. "Say hello, dummy."

Tsuna glanced back at Lucille and the smiling Fuuta, shaking his head a bit. "I-It's nice to see you Riku-San.." He said, pausing as he saw the male next to her.

"It's nice to see you as well, Decimo.." Giotto said, a soft smile on his lips as he looked at the look-a-like.

(( Busy~ C:
And I'm not going to be on until Sunday. =\ Going to a con~ :3 ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 28, 2010 5:13 am

"Long time no see Tsuna," Riku said before she hugged him lightly and let go afterward with a smile on her face and waved at Lucille. "It's been a while since I last saw you Lucille and yes I brought him over." She looked up at Giotto with a smile on her face before gripping his hand lightly.

[[Alrighty! Have fun there! =) ]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Lucille grinned, "What brings you over? I'm speaking for Tsuna since he's a bit....out of it at the moment.." She said, looking to the shocked male who was still staring at Giotto.

Giotto glanced to Riku, shrugging. "You're the one who wanted to come here.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Riku smiled brightly at them before she shrugged lightly. "I just wanted to get out of the house and Giotto here needed to go out a bit more often and also I wanted to catch up with you guys," Riku said with a bright smile on her face as she looked at them both.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Giotto watched as they talked, smiling lightly. It had been a while since he had seen Decimo as well, and he was glad that the teen was doing alright...though he was still shocked.

"Welllllll~. Why don't we all get inside and have something to drink~?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 9:58 am

"That sounds good Lucille-san," Riku said to her before she looked at Tsuna and hugged him lightly. "It's great to see you again Tsuna-kun!" She smiled at him brightly and she lightly ruffled Fuuta's hair since the small boy as looking up at her. "You must be little Fuuta. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Riku," She said to the little boy after having let go of Tsuna.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

As if on cue, Lucille was putting on a big sister act. "Isn't he just the cutest thing EVER~?" She shouted, throwing her arms out before tackling the boy once again. Fuuta merely giggled and started to walk inside with Lucille still attached.

Tsuna glanced at Giotto before nodding, "It...It's great to see you as well. S-Sorry that I'm all jittery...it's...not often that a Mafia Boss invades my home.." He said nervously, scratching the back of his head before he started to walk inside.

Giotto smiled, placing an arm around Riku's shoulder and leading her inside. "Come on, lets get going.." He said as he glanced down at her.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum