Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Heart Stopper - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Heart Stopper

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heart Stopper - Page 5 Empty Re: Heart Stopper

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Riku smiled lightly before she looked at Tsuna. "Don't mind Giotto, he's really a big softy inside," Riku said as she tapped the blonde's chest and smiled at Tsuna. "And I have something to talk to you about~ Hopefully it's not so much of a shock to you that you faint."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Tsuna tilted his head a bit, "Uh, I'm a bit afraid to ask...but what is it...?"

(( Short...post is short. C: ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 pm

"Well~I was going to tell you that I'm expecting a baby and two...if it's ok with Giotto that I wanted you to be the Godfather," Riku said to him with a soft smile as she gripped Giotto's hand.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Tsuna nearly fell on his butt but was caught by a grinning Lucille. "He'd love to be the Godfather~!" She said, with a bright grin on her lips. "I'm speaking for him, since he's shocked~."

Giotto laughed quietly, shaking his head. "Decimo, you're still as jumpy as ever."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Riku's smile brightened more before she playfully nudged Giotto's side. "You probably use to be jumpy like that too," She said to him before she looked at Lucille and Tsuna with a smile before she hugged them both.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 9:49 pm

Giotto frowned a bit, "I do not think I was ever that bad..." He said, closing his eyes and shaking his head.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'll have to ask Asari about that later," Riku said with a thoughtful expression as she let go of the other two and headed for the table and sat down. "So what have you two been up to?" She tilted her head to the side slightly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 pm

"I've been around everywhere~. Trying to meet new people and hanging out with my adorable mechanic~." Lucille said, crossing her arms over her chest as she nodded.

Tsuna glanced around, making sure Reborn was no where in sight, "I've been...going to school and training..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

"Adorable~ Is it Spanner? Correct?" Riku asked as she looked at the younger blonde before glancing at the ever quiet Giotto. "You alright?" She gave him a worried look as she placed her hand near his wound.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Lucille nodded, "Yeppers~. That's my cutie." She said, smiling softly as she sat down.

Giotto glanced over at her, giving her a small smile. "I'm alright, just letting you catch up with the people you know.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

"Well you can always talk to Giotto," Riku said as she looked at him with her red eyes before she looked back at the two. "Have you guys seen my cousin around? I need to speak with him regarding his niece or nephew here." She patted her stomach gently and laughed lightly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Lucille tapped her chin, "I think he's with Mira right now...who knows~." She said, grinning like an idiot.

Giotto sighed, shaking his head. "Things are going to be different with you...I'm going to have to talk more now, huh?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 31, 2010 11:17 pm

"Mira? Hm...let me see," Riku said as she pulled her phone out and sent a random text to Hibari that she knew he would reply to, she closed the phone and looked back at Giotto with a smile. "Yup! You can be quiet when I'm not around though~ That sound good to you love?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Giotto sighed, "You already know that I am not one to talk a lot..." He said quietly, closing his eyes and suppressing a yawn.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:03 am

"Tired?" Riku asked him quietly before she stood up and looked at the two younger ones in the room. "Well, we'll be heading off. I need to speak with Hibari fairly fast whether he ignores me or not." She smiled lightly as she hugged them both and gave Tsuna a small peck on the cheek.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 pm

"We do not have to leave at this moment, we did just get here..." Giotto said, raising an eyebrow at the red haired girl.

"Yeah, he's right! You did just get here! Unless...you really do not like us..." Lucille said, hugging Tsuna tightly and letting tears well in her eyes.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 pm

"Well you mister," Riku started as she poked his chest (the unharmed side). "Aren't very lively here and you need to relax a bit...Talk to Tsuna-kun or something, get to know him more." She gave him a smile before looking at Lucille, her eye twitched a bit and then she glomped the two younger ones, while being careful about her stomach. "I love you two!" She said as she hugged them.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

"Gahahah~! You're so soft it's amazing~." Lucille said, laughing as Tsuna struggled to breathe.

Giotto sighed, shaking his head. "The two of us can talk whenever it is just the two of us. Alright?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 pm

"Alright, Alright you," Riku said and stuck her tongue out at Giotto before looking at Tsuna and let him go. "Sorry...didn't mean to stop your breathing Tsuna-kun." She smiled down at the brown haired teen before booty bumping Giotto to the side playfully.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Tsuna grinned a bit, scratching the back of his head. "I-It's alright. B-But would e-either of you like something to eat..? Drink?"

Giotto shook his head, "I am fine for the time being, Decimo..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 pm

"Uhh...Do you have orange juice?" Riku asked as she sat down by the table before looking over at Lucille. "So how's your family doing? Not getting into too much trouble I hope." She smiled lightly at the blonde female before she snapped her fingers. "You know! I forgot to get you something, I don't really know what kind of things you like. Mind telling me Lucille?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 am

Tsuna nodded to Riku and went to get the orange juice, Giotto following him. Seems like they were going to have a talk now anyways.

Lucille shrugged, "They're all good..." She started, pausing for a minute. "Things I like..? Well...machines, obviously. Painting...music...OH and I love vegetarian dishes~. Like ZITI~." She said, throwing her arms out to the side.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 am

"Machines? Well you have unique taste compared to some women," Riku said to her while brushing some of her red hair out of her eyes while looking off to the side with a smirk. "Hm...anything else you like? Animes? Books? Uh...movies?" She fiddled with a strand of hair for a moment and her eyes returned to look at her.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 pm

(( Gonna let Giotto and Tsuna talk for about...three posts...or four. xD ))

"Well come on, my boyfriend is a mechanic....and he's got the cutest little mosca ever. Totally made me squee..." Lucille shook her head, "I always get weird looks when I talk about it." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Uhm...I hate those crappy chick flicks, totally make me gag. But I love action and horror movies. As long as I get to see some blood~. As for books, I don't really read a lot, just the paperwork I have to do every now and then. I slack a lot..." She said, laughing a bit as she rolled her eyes. "And I watch anime with Kei, cause she's a friggen obsessed freak. Loves Soul Eater...it's insane. She thinks she's got OCD or something just because Kid does."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm

[[Gotcha 8D]]

Riku looked at Lucille while she spoke and laughed when it seemed right until she stopped talking. "Your cousin sounds interesting indeed...is she the short one I met before?" Riku said as she folded her arms on the table with a smile. "I don't find it weird that you like mechanical things. Um...but what's a mosca? Are they mechanical flies?" The red head tilted her head to the side and her eyes filled with curiosity.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum