Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

See What The Town Has To Offer! >)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Empty Re: See What The Town Has To Offer! >)

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 am

"Fine by me." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders. "That's just one of his lower ranked minions. Why they all follow such a weak guy I don't know. I see no reason why to spare a single life anyhow."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

See What The Town Has To Offer! >) - Page 2 Empty Re: See What The Town Has To Offer! >)

Post  Aiden Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 am

Aiden nodded, looking at Aika boredly. "Just to warn you...if I start on them...you better steer clear. From what Belphegor and Lussuria have told me...I go after anyone in my line of site." She said, turning her head to the side and placing her hands behind her head.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 am

Aika stayed silent and walked back to her car. From the trunk of her car she took a small suitcase after which she walked back to the other two girls.
"In that case I'll use this one... just to be sure." She said casually as she opened the suitcase, revealing a sniper (technically loose parts that together would form a sniper).
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 pm

"You're slow Sempai, I took out those in the eastern corner of the werehouse with the silencer, either they haven't noticed or they planned it but I would be careful," Annabella said to Aika as she pulled her sniper out from where she hid it in the bush. "I had it in my bag at first...just so you don't think it appeared out of nowhere."
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm

"You're a hitman, not a magician." Aika said with a small smile.
"Since you took out the guys on the east side I suggest you'll cover the front... in case they try to escape. I'll take my place on the south-west where another door should be... and I take it you'll just storm inside?" She asked while looking at Aiden.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 pm

"I wish I could be a magician," Annabella said said as she looked at the sky thoughtfully before she nodded at Aika. "Roger, Sempai!" She moved away from Aika to find a better position to get a clearer shot.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm

"The childish simplicity of being an almost normal teenager." Aika mumbled, shaking her head, as she walked to the south-west part of the building. "I'm dealing with a beginning hitman who'd love to be a magician."
She climbed on the roof of the next-door-building and from there she had a nice view of the inside of the old factory building her target was currently hiding in.
"2... 6... 9... 11... 14 people in total?! Someone feels threatened." She said with a small smile as she started assembling her gun.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Aiden glanced to Aika, nodding slowly. "Like they could lay a hand on a poor defenseless girl~." She said smirked, heading inside with a wide grin on her lips.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

"Hm...good thing I took out those few by the eastern section," Annabella mumbled to herself as she started to take a couple out that were by the corner of the building and she waited for Aiden to make her move.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2