Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A Mini Adventure: Museum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A Mini Adventure: Museum

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mini Adventure: Museum Empty A Mini Adventure: Museum

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Hot sun, no wind or much moisture in the air and all Riku had was a bottle of water that was quickly getting warming to her displeasure but she didn't care since she was with Giotto. Her red orbs focused on the blonde that was getting them some ice cream from the nearby stand and a smile graced her lips.

"So~ The museum huh?" She said loudly so he would be able to hear her from where he was as she looked at him from over her shoulder before glancing back at the building.

It was pretty large, probably as big as that one museum off of transformers 2, roughly six floors and alot of other stuff in it. She had never been into this museum, hell she didn't even know the name to it. Hmm... I could have some fun in there. Riku looked back at Giotto briefly before retuning her gaze to the large building.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

A Mini Adventure: Museum Empty Re: A Mini Adventure: Museum

Post  Giotto Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 am

Giotto slowly made his way back over to her, handing her the cone that he had gotten for her. "Here you are.." He said quietly, a soft smile on his lips as he followed her gaze up to the museum. "Well, I've actually never been in here...and I've always wanted to go," He started, glancing back at her before taking a bit of his ice cream in his mouth. "Now just seemed like the perfect time.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 03, 2010 12:56 am

Riku giggled lightly as she looked at him before licking her blueberry dipped cone and grabbed his hand lightly in hers. "Then let's head on inside!" She said to him before tugging him along like an energetic child. "I'm sure we'll have loads of fun in here~" Her red eyes were almost sparkling that it looked unnaturally bright against her lavender sun dress.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Giotto chuckled quietly, following her along. "You're like a little kid today...you know that?" He said, looking up at her and shaking his head. "If you're going to be this loud...we'll get kicked out.." He added, pulling her to a stop and pulling her against his, placing his lips against her forehead.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Riku giggled lightly as she pcked his cheek and gave him a crooked smile before tugging him gently while licking her ice cream. "Well I've never been to this museum before either. It reminds me of the one out of some movie I watched," She said to him and gripped his hand.

[[At least Mia was in that topic before. And it seemed to bring some humor in there. <w<]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Mon May 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Giotto raised an eyebrow, "And what movie might that be?" He questioned, "I don't get to watch a lot of movies...normally doing a lot of paperwork.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 pm

"It was Transformers 2," Riku said to him with a smile before she looked at the doors as they approached them. The placed looked huge when up so close to it. "I'll rent it one day for you to watch both that one and the first one."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 am

"Alright...and I don't think they're going to let us in with this ice cream..." Giotto said quietly, resting his arm against the top of her head as he continued to eat his ice cream.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

"Mine's gone already," Riku said as she fixed her dress strap a bit before she leaned against him while gripping his hand slightly again. "They should allow it I mean look! Little kids are going in there with ice creams and stuff." She flicked a strand of red hair back over her shoulder before resting her head on his shoulder.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Giotto pointed as the security ushered the kids out, waiting for them to finish their frozen treats. "See? They're a bit strict at this museum.." He said, smiling a bit and shaking his head. "Alright..." Wiping his hands against a napkin, he tossed it in the trash. "Lets get in.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

"Fine, fine," Riku said to him before as she walked with him into the museum and she looked around in awe. They had alot of things on display and her eyes sparkled at the bones of some dinosaurs that were put together and standing. "This is better then the movies," She mumbled as she looked up at the bones. "So cool..."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Giotto glanced at her from the corner of his eye, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Geez...you are just like a little kid in a candy shop..." He said quietly, looking around at the different displays they had set up.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Riku rolled her eyes at him before she looked off towards one of the hallways and smiled at seeing some of the old japanese clothing and headed off. "You know, you should get use to me being like this since I'm like this when I'm somewhere new,"' She said to him before she rubbed her shoulder a bit, it irritated her a little bit but it was alot better.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Giotto closed his eyes as he followed after her, mumbling under his breath, "You weren't like this last night in my room.." When he said that, he had leaned down to her ear so she could hear him before he walked in a different direction than the main clothes that were on exhibit, in the same area though.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Riku started to stumble over her words as her cheeks turned scarlet from the memories of the night before and she covered her face with one of her hands as she followed him. "Sh-shut up! That doesn't count," She stuttered as she looked up at Giotto with an embarrassed expression.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Giotto bent forward, leaving their lips slightly apart. "It does too count...You'd never been in my room before last night.." He added with a smirk, his eyes narrowed in an amused way.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm

"Yeah well I was preoccupied," Riku said as she looked down with her blush darkening by the second. "So neh! I'll be sure to explore your room later when we get back Giotto. Then I'll be like a little kid again."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 am

"I don't think that will happen....because you're only allowed in my room if I say so..." Giotto said, smirking slightly before he started to walk off once again. "And I have plans for my room.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yeah well guess what? You're not watching me all the time so I can go into your room," Riku said and then raised and eyebrow in curiousity. "What kind of plans?" She crossed her arms slightly at him as she leaned against the hearest wall.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 2:10 pm

"My door is going to be locked...and there will be punishment for anyone who breaks into it.." Giotto said, grinning a bit as he glanced back at her. "You'll find out the plans later...I promise you."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 pm

"Who said I was going to break the door?" Riku questioned with a smug smirk on her lips before wrapping her arms around his neck and nodded. "I'll hold you to that promise Giotto." She pecked his nose before running off down one of the hallways so she could start a bit of havoc around the place.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm

"Don't do anything that'll bring attention to yourself!" Giotto shouted, sighing a bit before crossing his arms and heading after her. "If she breaks something..." He said quietly, shaking his head and grinning a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 3:02 pm

"Mommy! Mommy! Did you see that lady ballroom hall?!" A little girl said as they walked by Giotto. "She was pwetty and I wanna learn how to dance like that!" "It was only a dummy dear," The brown haired mother said. "B-But she was real! I saw her put on the dress and everything before she started playing the music!"

The Dress
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Giotto felt his eye twitch slightly, "What did I tell her..." He muttered, walking towards the room in question with his arms crossed over his chest.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Riku appeared around the corner in a orange short dress and smiled at Giotto like a dork as she approached him. "Hey~ There you are my leading man," She said to him as she moved a little bit to the beat that echoed down the hallway, since she had picked a song off of the machine nearby. "Do you like?" She did a little twirl before laughing lightly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum