Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A Mini Adventure: Museum

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mini Adventure: Museum

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Giotto placed a hand on her head, stopping her from moving. "Why would you do that?" He said, grinning a bit. "I told you not to cause any problems...if you want to dress up just let me know.. I can get you whatever you want to try on.." He added, leaning his forehead against hers and sighing lightly.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm

"Thanks Giotto but I just wanna be like this for a bit...I never really got the opportunity to act like a teenager or a kid when I was younger," Riku said as she looked at her lover's blue eyes with a small smile on her face. She grabbed his hand and pulled him down into the hallway where she had found the dress. "Come on I have to change back anyways. I was lucky to find a little changing stall there, so my clothes are there too."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 6:04 pm

"I don't see how security didn't kick you out for even touching it.." Giotto said, shaking his head a bit and looking at the few pictures that were lining the hall where they were walking. "Just don't take too long.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

"That's because the gaurds are around the airplane section," Riku said to him as she went into the stall and came out a few minutes later back in her bright sun dress before sighing lightly and fixing her hair. "I need to cut my hair." She puffed her cheeks a bit before she walked over to Giotto and smiled at him lightly. "Next section?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 6:48 pm

"The next section is the planes.." Giotto said, shaking his head and placing an arm around her shoulders as he started walking. "Don't cut your hair...see what it looks like if you grow it out."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Riku huffed a bit as she leaned against him. "It's grown out enough to me. I mean look at how long it is! It reachs my butt!" Riku said to him while flailing slightly and she looked up at Giotto with her red eyes. "You try living with this much hair and taking care of it."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 9:42 pm

"I don't think I'd like to have hair like that because I am...a guy of course..." Giotto said, smiling a bit. "Don't you agree?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 9:56 pm

"Well I'll be honest but I think if you had a few strands in the bottom back long so it could be a long low ponytail it would make you look very hot in my opinion," Riku said as she ran her slender fingers through his hair as they entered the Plane section.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"I'll think about that..but I'm not going to make any promises.." Giotto replied, grinning a bit before looking up at some of the planes that were hanging from the ceiling.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu May 06, 2010 10:36 pm

"Alright but I really do think it would look really good on you," Riku said as she got out of his reach and started to wander near some of the planes that were on the ground with a glint in her eyes as she examined the flying machines.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 12:10 am

Giotto let out a soft sigh before following after her. "So? What's been your favorite part so far? Wearing that dress you decided to?" He asked, standing behind her.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 5:24 am

"So far I liked dressing up," Riku said as she stepped closer to the plane she was near befoer looking at Giotto. "You can fly right? Like when you're in hyoer mode right?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Giotto nodded, "It's...not technically flying. I'm just using the flames to propel myself in the ai..." He paused for a minute, shrugging and frowning a bit, "Okay, it's flying. But I don't need those silly wings or anything.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 1:34 pm

"Mhm...mind taking me for a little ride later on?" Riku asked as she looked at him with hopeful eyes while she walked towards one of the air force jets. "Pretty please?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Giotto tilted his head in thought for a moment, shrugging a bit. "Only if you behave yourself the rest of the time that we're here, sound fair?" He asked, smirking a bit. Sounded a bit like how a mother or father would get their children to behave...but the prize in this case would be going for a 'ride'.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm

"Yes Giotto-sama," Riku said as she jumped over to him and draped her arms around his neck before pecking his lips a few times. "So...what section next? We're not even done with the first floor, there still like...five more floors left and so much stuff to see in here."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Giotto ran his fingers through her hair, shaking his head. "Geez. You don't need to go around saying that.." He said, placing his arms around her waist and holding her against him. "How about we head up to the next floor?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Riku nodded before impatiently pulling him towards the elevator that had a few other people in it and she leaned against the wall while some of the others on it got off. "Wonder what's on the next floor...think maybe more dinosaur bones? Or maybe um...animal statues and stuff?" She said as she gripped his hand and leaned against his chest lightly.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"Watch, it won't have anything to do with animals, knowing your luck. It might be something along the lines of modern technology...or something stupid like aliens.." Giotto said, shaking his head and sighing lightly.

(( Just to make it funny...lets make it aliens and we can have Gokubaka there with Haruna...just not have them say anything. xD ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Riku giggled lightly and shook her head. "Aliens? Good one Giotto," She said to him as she laced her fingers with his and she then looked off to the side. Her attention was brought back to the door of the elevator as it 'ding'ed and the doors opened. Almost instantly Riku started to laugh and shook a bit from laughing. "Y-You guessed r-r-right!" She said inbetween her laughs.

[[Lol xD That's a good one -w- *clinging to Skylark*]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Giotto blinked as they stepped out of the elevator. "Okay, I was...totally kidding.." He said, his face blank as he shook his head. "Well...lets...take a look around." He said, snickering a bit under his breath as they started walking.

(( 8D *STILL clinging to Ikuto*
Hibari: -o- I'm tired.. ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Riku laughed lightly before shaking her head at him while walking around to look at the other things in the room and examined some of the space crafts they had. "Well...your intuition kinda pulled through there even if you were joking about this room," She said to him before she smiled as a mother passed by with a toddler in her arms. So adorable...

[[Go to sleep then silly *lets him go* :3
Ikuto: *purring? xD*]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Giotto smiled lightly, following her gaze before he heard a shot of, "HOLY CRAP, SEE STUPID WOMAN! UMA'S /ARE/ REAL." He raised an eyebrow, glancing over to see a familiar silver-haired male with an unfamiliar blonde girl. "There's Decimo's Storm Guardian.." He said, shaking his head a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

"He's a bit loud," Riku mumbled as she looked at the silver haired teen for a moment before she jumped on Giotto's back, she was glad to have made him take the cape off before they got out of the car. "Are they like...father and son? G and that Gokudera guy," She asked the blonde she was holding on to.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Giotto glanced up at her before looking back just as the blonde smacked the boy upside the head. "No...they are distant relatives though. It's almost scary how a like they look...but they act so differently. Gokudera almost did not pass the test to inherit the storm ring.."

(( So glad that even if I haven't been watching the anime, I watched that episode so I know what happened. 8D ))
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum