Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A Mini Adventure: Museum

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 5 Empty Re: A Mini Adventure: Museum

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 am

Riku looked over at Giotto for a moment before looking around the resturaunt to see if there was anyone she recignized from her previous employers before she finished eating and sighed. "So where to next?" she asked him as she took a sip of her drink.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm

"Where ever you want to go. Home?" Giotto asked, finishing up his food and opening his eyes to look at Riku.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 12, 2010 1:17 pm

"Home sounds pretty good," Riku said to him before she finsihed off her drink, ignoring the feeling that make the hairs on the back of her neck stand on ends. There's no one in here I know or showing an indication that they work for the Castellano Family here... She frowned a bit before looking off to the side.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Giotto glanced around for a moment. "Riku, you don't need to worry. There's no one left from that family...and if there was someone that wasn't hit by Alaude and Lampo, I'll make sure to take care of them. Alright?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

She nodded at him quietly feeling comfort from his words before standing up after he had paid for the lunch and gripped his hand. "I know...but it still feels like someone from that family is around," Riku muttered worriedly to him as she gazed up at his eyes while they walked back to his car.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm

"They aren't going to do anything...trust me. And if they even try..." Giotto stopped, eyes narrowing as he looked at the ground, "They'll regret it in an instant."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed May 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Riku looked at his blue orbs with her red ones before she stroked his cheek lightly and pecked the corner of his lips. She was comforted by his words more then before but still there was that frightened feeling in the back of her mind. "I love you," She said to him with a tiny smile on her lips.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Wed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Giotto smiled lightly, gripping her other hand and pressing a kiss against her forehead. "I love you too..." He said quietly.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum