Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A Mini Adventure: Museum

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mini Adventure: Museum - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mini Adventure: Museum

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm

"So then G's like his great-great-great grandfather? I think I'll stick with G being his dad," Riku said to Giotto as she nodded to herself and then looked off to the side to see some more things on display and bounded off away from the Mafia boss.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Giotto looked over to where she was 'bouncing', quickly following her. "Remember not to touch anything..." He said, pausing for a moment as he saw an 'alien' walking towards the two of them. He took a hold of part of her sleeve, tugging on it lightly before pointing at the alien, "Please tell me you see that too.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm

"See what?" Riku asked as she followed where he was pointing, she could see the alien infront of them but looked at what was behind it instead. "The vending machine? Why you wanna drink?" She asked him before walking by the Alien like it didn't exist and headed for the machine.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Giotto felt his eye twitch, quickly following after the red haired girl. "I'm so not going to think about it..." He said quietly, shutting his eyes before leaning against the nearest wall and crossing his arms.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat May 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Riku laughed at him lightly before she looked at the choices she had before picked out the Brisk iced tea and looked at Giotto before leaning against him. "Are you alright love?" She asked him before opening the bottle and took a sip.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sat May 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Giotto sighed, opening his eyes a bit to look down at her. "I'm alright. Are we almost done with this floor or..?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat May 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Riku shrugged casually before she nodded at him. "I guess, I'm not really into the whole UMA thing," She said to him as she grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the elevator and smiled at him. "So~ how about we go to the next floor. I heard from some passing visitors it has Mafia things there."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 12:17 am

While shaking his head at trying to figure out what an UMA was, he glanced over to the elevator. "Mafia things? We could just go look around my home if we wanted to see that.." He said, amused a bit.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 am

"Then lets go to the next floor~" She said as she hit the button for the fourth floor instead of third. Riku smiled up at him, a bit calmer then she was earlier so she wasn't bouncing off the walls as she leaned against the wall. "So~ what do we do after this?" She asked him out of curiousity.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 am

Giotto rocked on his heels for a moment, studying the numbers that were lit up. "Well...we can go out for lunch and then head back to the house if you're ready." He suggested, raising an eyebrow as he glanced over at her.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am

"That sounds good," Riku said to him before she leaned against him and sighed gently. "So would you like to guess what's on this floor?" She looked at him with her red eyes looking into his.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 1:22 am

"...Maybe..like a museum? Artwork or something?" Giotto suggested, grinning slightly and chuckling a bit under his breath. "And what do you think?"
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 1:31 am

"Maybe," Riku said as she shrugged her shoulders before the elevator lights turned off and it stopped roughly. "Um...just lovely." She looked to Giotto nervously.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 am

"Well, apparently the next exhibit is that of a blind man's..." Giotto said, chuckling a bit. "I've never been this unlucky by myself..."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 1:50 am

She nodded at him quietly as she stayed close to him. "Is there any way to get out of here faster?" Riku asked him as she tried not to hyperventilate from being in there, she was a bit afraid of being somewhere small and locked up since it's what her previous boss did to her whenever she did something wrong. "I'm really...starting to freak out a bit." She looked up at him with her hands trembling.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 am

Giotto closed his eyes, pulling her against his chest with her facing him. "Close your eyes...Pretend we're in my room...and we're standing by the door.." He said quietly, leaning down to place his forehead against the top of her head.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 2:01 am

Riku was shaking a bit harder now before Giotto had pulled her to his chest. She nodded slowly as she closed her eyes and tried to visualize Giotto's room though it was blurry since her fear was getting the best of her and she gripped onto his shirt harder. "I-It's not working..." She mumbled, biting her lower lip as the corner of her eyes teared up a bit.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 2:07 am

Giotto bent down a bit, placing his hands on either side of her face and making her look him in the face. "Focus. It's just me and you...don't let anything else come into your sight.." He said quietly, lightly thumbing her cheek with his eyes narrowed.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 2:28 am

Riku opened her eyes and looked at him and tried not to think about anything else but her and him. After a couple minutes her shaking lessened and her breathing began to get regulated. Reaching up slowly she grasped his hands tightly as she looked into his blue eyes though from time to time she would shake violently for a couple seconds.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 am

Gripping her hands, he continued to look into her eyes. "It's alright...It's just you and me...no one else.." He said quietly, leaning his forehead against hers. "Talk to me...about anything."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Riku's breathing started to irregulate a bit while she tried to think of something to talk about, it was hard for her to remember somethings that happened before she had to work for that family. "U-Um...When I was ten I gave Kyoya his first Tonfas...well he wanted to fight for them and he won them, even at the age of six he was strong, especially if he caught you off guard, which he did," Riku mumbled as she looked at her him before he eyes started to wander nad the tears started to appear at the corner of her eyes again.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Giotto moved her head to look at him again, eyes narrowed. "Riku. Don't let your mind wander. Remember why we're here...why you're with me right now." He said almost sternly, lightly caressing her cheek.
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Riku looked at him for a moment then slowly nodded after a while of looking into his eyes. "I-I'm here with you because we're on a d-date," She said through a few sobs before she closed her eyes and buried her head into his chest. "I-I'm scared."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Giotto Sun May 09, 2010 2:21 pm

"It's just us...there's nothing to be scared of.." Giotto said quietly, holding her against him tightly as he rested his head against hers. "I'm not going to let anything hurt you.."
Giotto
Giotto

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Riku nodded at him quietly, after a few more minutes the elevator moved roughly and then started to go up again. "We're very sorry for the outage, there was a technical difficulty and it has now been fixed but we strongly suggest that you all use the stairs as a safety measure," Said the voice through the speaker. The door opened when they reached the fourth floor and Riku ran out and sat down against the wall farthest from the elevator in the fetal position.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum