Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' Away to Pass the Day

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' Away to Pass the Day

Post  Knuckle Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Knuckle had noticed her, Arianna that is but he was just thinking of what to talk about and was about to get up when...♪ Take a dirty picture for me, take a dirty picture, just send the dirty picture to me, send the dirty picture ♪ rang from inside his pocket making him fight down a blush and mutter evil things about Lea for messing with his phone as he checked it to see it was a text that said:

Will you make a move already!? Or do I have to go out there myself and somehow magically possess you for you to make a move! -- Tiger

That is when Knuckle's face met the palm of his hand while his other hand closed the phone.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Arianna continued to read, the smirk that came to her face when she caught the sound of his ringtone hidden by the book. She wondered what the text (or so she assumed it was a text because he hadn't been talking) had said to make him facepalm. her eyes went back to the words on the page before he could see her looking in his direction. The woman wondered what her dear Kohai would do if she found out that her sempai was interested in a guy; immediate thought, no good would come of it.

After a minute of thought, Arianna could have slapped herself for not thinking of it sooner. She still had his handkerchief and now would be the perfect time to give it back along with starting a conversation. The book was closed and she got up, strolling over to the fountain at which Knuckle sat, "Nice to see you again." The woman smiled and fished around her pocket for the desired item, finding it and holding it out to him, "I washed it and managed to get the coffee stains out of it, thank again."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Knuckle looked up at her with a delicate smile as he nodded and took his handkerchief from her. "Thank you Arianna," He said to her as he stuffed his phone back into the inside of his jacket. He moved slightly to the side, indicating for Arianna to sit next to him. "How's the contest going? Did you manage to advance?"
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:48 pm

The smiled and took a seat next to him, "So far so good, I'v emade it to the third round which makes me happy." She wasn't sure what else to say and so she asked a very cliche, and very stupid question, "How's everything going with you?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 pm

"I've been busy. Mostly I had to take care of somethings and also pretty much someone as well," Knuckle said and almost as soon as he said it his phone rang the same ringtone as before indicating he had a new message. "Excuse me," He said to her as he pulled out the phone and checked it.

I heard that you prick. >.> --Tiger

He chuckled to himself before he closed the phone and stuffed it back into his jacket before turning back to look at Arianna. "Sorry about that."
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm

"That's alright," Arianna smiled still. "If I may ask, who was it you had to take care of?" She was mentally strangling herself because he'd probably think she was some creeper or something. And since when the hell did she care what people thought? Damn, he was some how getting to her and she had no idea how.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 pm

"She's my baby cousin even though she's like twenty but I still refer to her as that. She sprained her ankle since she...took quite a fall yesterday and she was alone when it happened and she really doesn't know how to mend it herself," Knuckle said to Arianna quietly. "But I had to mend it a bit before I took her to the hospital and then home."
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

She laughed, "My older brother is the same with me. I'm twenty-five and he treats me like a child." Arianna wanted to ask him out but to hell with that, she wasn't going to give in that quickly and so the thought was choked at the back of her mind. "So, do you have any other family besides your cousin?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Knuckle stayed silent for a moment before he smiled lightly. "You could say I have five people that are like family to me," He said to her with a bright delicate smile on his lips. "Do you have family in Italy?" He could feel eyes burning into his back and he knew he would have to make a move fast before Lea did something drastic with her illusions.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"Just my brother and goddaughter actually." She couldn't help but smile back at him because she thought he had a really nice smile, but of course, thoughts can't always stay in your head. "You've got a nice smile." When Arianna realized what she had said, she averted her gaze and tried to beat down the soft pink blush attempting to make its way on to her cheeks.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Knuckle chuckled quietly at her while he smile brightened more when he caught sight of that barely visible blush. "Why thank you Ms. Arianna," He said to her as he tilted his head to the side, completely unaware of how innocent he was making himself look.

Meanwhile a few bushes away Lea facepalmed at the obliviousness her cousin had.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Arianna's mouth mentally dropped at how he looked innocent right then. The part of her mind that enjoyed teasing and other elements screamed that she should jump him then and there but she kicked it aside and beat down the blush, replacing it with a smile. "I hate to be rude but I made some dinner reservations and it's getting close to the time I set so I have to get going. That is...unless you'd like to join me?" She made it cound as casual as possible.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Knuckle, like he usually did when in these situations, was about to decline when he felt sharp stinging on the back of his head that took every bit of will power to not shout and chuck it back at Lea, wherever she was hiding. He was interested in Arianna and he did want to spend more time with her. "I hope you wouldn't mind having the company," he said to her as he stood up and held his hand out to her to help her stand, like the gentleman he was.

'Ok...so the date is today and maybe they can get to know each other better...time for a disguise!'
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Arianna smiled, "I don't mind at all. Besides, it was just me anyways. I hope you're alright with Greek food." The red head stood and grabbed her book, waiting for Knuckle. She wondered if he would maybe want to go back to her flat later because she had some cake in the fridge.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"I don't mind Greek," Knuckle said to her before he started to follow her, keeping his pace at her level so he wouldn't stray behind but not go ahead of her. 'This is harder then I thought and how Lea explained,' He thought since he couldn't think up anything to talk about. ♪ Take a dirty picture for me, take a dirty picture, send the dirty picture for me, send the dirty picture ♪ Knuckle tensed up as the ringtone rang loudly within his jacket and he quickly pulled it out to look at his pocket and checked it.

'Ask her about something! Don't just let the silence take over or do you want me to toss another pebble at you? --Tiger'

He rolled his eyes before glanced at Arianna and text'd back. 'That was a pebble? It felt like a rock and why are you spying on me? --Sunny' He closed his phone for a moment before it rang again not even a minute later.

'Yes, too bad and it should be obvious dear cousin of mine. :D --Tiger'

Facepalm.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Arianna was tryin to think of something to say so that way the awkward silence could be ended. When she heard the ringtone, she got an idea. "What prompted you to get a ringtone like that?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:13 pm

"Believe me I didn't pick this ring tone. My lovely baby cousin picked it for herself so that whenever she texts or calls me it rings but she apparently split the song so the other parts would ring for separate people," Knuckle said as he stomped down on the blush successfully. "Since for friend she placed a different part of the song for his ring tone. Whenever I changed it she somehow manages to change it back."
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 am

Arianna laughed softly, her more teasing and playful side coming out. "And to think that I thought you had a whole other side to you." She smiled as they came to the restaurant and opened the door to let Knuckle go inside.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:37 am

"Aha...No sorry to disappoint you," Knuckle said to her as he placed his phone on vibrate so that he wouldn't be embarrassed further by the song. He glanced around the place before clicking his tongue lightly, he had been here before when he was still a boxer, some of the chefs would probably remember him but now he was a priest.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 am

"Aww, my little Arianna actually brought a date this time." The maitredee (if I even spelt that right xD) smiled. "Its about time, love. You're always so picky when it comes to men." His eyes shifted over to Knuckle and he spoke again, "Be careful with this one, shes very stubborn and can be quite the tease if she wants to." He grabbed two menus and walked them over to the reserved table, "Someone will be with you soon." The bubbly man walked away.

Arianna laughed, "That would be Jude. He's a friend of mine." She looked over the menu before looking back to Knuckle, "Would you like some wine? They've got a nice white Zinfendel but also a nice Cabernet."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

"Believe me I have an extremely high amount of patience," Knuckle said to Jude as he shook his head at Arianna at the offer of wine. "No thank you just some hot tea please." He smiled lightly at Jude with bright delicate smile before looking at the red haired woman with his warm brown eyes.

'Teasing kind? Oh la la la~! I gotta give Knuckle some teasing 101 lessons now.'
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Arianna smiled as the waitress came over, "Evening, could we get some tea please?" The waitress smiled back, "I'll be back with that in a few moments." She headed off. The red head looked over the menu, "So you like seafood?" Her eyes were scanning over the appetizers and had landed on a seafood medly.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 pm

"I'm not really much for fish," Knuckle said to her as his eyes skimmed the menu quickly before he looked up at her and smiled lightly. "I'll be fine with some mozzarella sticks for an appetizer." He gave her a short smile before he focused on the rest of the menu.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 am

Arianna smiled, "They've got a really good four cheese spinach dip as well." The waitress came back to their table with the tea they'd ordered, "So, can I get you started with any appetizers or just the entree?" Arianna motioned for Knuckle to order first.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Knuckle looked at Arianna before he ordered something small, he wasn't that hungry so there was no point in getting something big. He handed the menu to the waitress when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, which made him jump slightly. 'Can't that girl leave me alone?' He thought as he pulled it out and checked his messages.

'After your little date you are getting teasing lessons. I know you can't tease for crap. --Tiger'

'Uh...No? And how the heck do you know how I tease and if it's good or not? --Sunny'

Bzzzz...

'Uh yeah. You're getting the lessons mister. And I know because I know. I'm psychic like that. Got a problem? --Tiger'

Knuckle sighed in defeat before he closed his phone, just as the question of how the heck she knew Arianna was a teasing type popped in his mind.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next