Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' Away to Pass the Day

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chillin' Away to Pass the Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Chillin' Away to Pass the Day

Post  Arianna Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Arianna ordered as well and the waitress left. She had no idea how to end the awkward silence now and it was getting annoying. The red head wondered if Knuckle was even really enjoying himself at this point because she hadn't really said anything of interest at all.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 pm

"So what do you do for a living?" Knuckle asked her before he promptly slapped himself mentally for asking such a foolish question, but simply smiled. 'Smooth one Knuckle, real smooth,' He thought as he took a sip of his drink before setting it down again.

Face met the palm.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Arianna thought quickly, coming up with an answer that would hopefully halt further questions as to her employment, "I work for a private company actually. The name isn't something the general public knows and I'm not at liberty to say either. How about yourself?" Changing the subject usually worked relatively well.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

"Oh here and there, I mingle through but nothing really interesting," Knuckle said to her with a child like smiled before he looked over to the waiter as he brought their food. "Thank you," He said when the food was placed in front of him.
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Arianna thanked the waiter before picking up her fork and beginning to eat, "I do thank you for accompanying me this evening. I tend to eat dinner alone a lot of the time." It was then that she mentally smacked herself, and quite hard. What the hell kind of comment was that? It makes me sound like some frigging hopeless, lonely, and freakishly depressed chick.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckle Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm

"You know you just made yourself sound a like a hopeless, lonely, freakishly depressed woman," Knuckle said to her before he cringed at the feeling of his cell phone vibrating in his pocket before he took it out and looked.

'Smooth. Just say all the negative things to her why don't ya. --Tiger'

'Shut it... --Sunny'
Knuckle
Knuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm

And that is what you get for not thinking before you say something you idiot. "I did didn't I?" She laughed, not knowing what else to say. Normally she could talk to a man easy but this was just so much harder, and she barely even knew the guy.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3