Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Fran Help Me...

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Empty Re: Fran Help Me...

Post  Belphegor Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Belphegor looked around casually. When he stood underneath Paige's tree he looked up.
"Found you~♪" He said after which his familiar laughter sounded through the park. "My royal blood leads me to my princess."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

[[Still lazy. xD]]

"Ooh, did I forget to mention it's hide and seek tag?" Paige smirked widely as she sat close to the top of the tree in which she hid.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

"I figured you were going to say something like that." Bel said grinning. "...so I took some precautions."
He slightly flicked his wrist so she would feel a slight pull on her arm caused by the fish-line.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Paige laughed, "I took precautions as well dear~" She pulled out a knife and cut the fish line that was on her before she sat where she was, her eyes daring Belphegor to come and get her.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 am

It was a good thing Bel was a prince who had spend lots of time climbing trees and stuff (way more fun then studying foreign languages). And so the next moment he found himself climbing the tree on his way to save his princess (alright it's not really a tower and there's no dragon but who cares about the minor details >>).
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

[font=arial][[happy birthday to me! ^^]]

Paige knew that Bel would climb after her and so she hung off her branch and dropped to one further away from him, doing the same thing until she hit the ground and took of running - laughing as she did so.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 am

"Paige!!" Bel called as he jumped out of the tree. "Come back here!!"
They say a prince have to give some effort to win his princess' heart but this is ridiculous... princes aren't suppose to run around a park... they should have someone doing the running for them.

((I'm going a bit overboard with the whole prince thing.... but I'm having too much fun xD))

((Oh and here:
Fran Help Me... - Page 8 310
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 am

Paige laughed and she ran from Belphegor and crossed right through the stream to the other side and continued in. She really enjoyed giving Bel a hard time because his reactions were priceless.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 am

What happened next was something that ended on Bel's 'take-with-me-to-the-grave-list' for as he stepped on a small stone in the middle of the stream he somehow slipped (he'd keep with the story that a fish had tackled him >>) and ended with his butt sitting in the water... completely soaked.

((couldn't resist xDD))
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 am

((nice xD))

When the brunette heard the splash she turned around and burst out laughing, holding her stomach because she was laughing so hard. "I s-so have to tell L-lussuria about this!" Paige was still laughing and it slowly subsided as she backed up and started turning because she knew that Bel was going to get her for laughing at his misfortune.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 am

Belphegor growled as he got up on his feet and started chasing Paige once more (though this time leaving a trail xD). But this time it didn't take him long to catch up to Paige and grab hold of her arm... let's say it was the humiliation that made it possible.
"Tell anyone about this and you'll pay greatly, princess." Bel whispered softly but still grinning.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:57 am

A raised eyebrow was the response that he received along with, "Do look at me closely and inform me if you lovely threat scares me in any way." She wasn't bothered by the implied threat in the least because she doubted that he would do anything bad.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:03 am

"Shishishi~ ...that was not a threat... it's a promise." Bel said as his grin widened. "Now I want a hug."
Before Paige could refuse or run away he had wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

((receiving a hug from a soaking wet prince... nice xD))
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

The chill from the water was a shock at first but the brunette gladly hugged back, not phased by it at all and promised him something, "And I promise that I'll make sure to tell Lussuria every little detail about your accident and I'm betting he'll tell Fran and Squalo which means you won't live it down." A sneaky grin folded across her lips.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 am

Bel shrugged his shoulders.
"I'll deny everything... now I'm hungry, let's get something to eat."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Fran Help Me... - Page 8 Empty

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 am

"I'm pretty sure he'll believe me," she concluded while sticking out her tongue like a child. "Food sounds good but I don't feel like going out. How about we go back to the Varia mansion or the DaLuca compound and I make something? I have an odd craving for soup and my mom showed me how to make a really good beef noodle soup. We called it kitchen soup because that's how it happen. She threw together a bunch of thing that she had in the kitchen." Paige laughed at the explination and the happy memory.

Last edited by Paige | DelMarco on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 am

"The Da Luca place it is... if we go back to the Varia mansion you'll immediately run off to Lussy-chan and those other idiots to tell what just happened... I'll never get my food that way." He whined.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 am

Paige laughed and took his hand, heading in the direction if the DaLuca compound. Once they got there, she immediately headed for the kitchen and left Bel to do as he pleased. The first thing that the girl did when she got to the kitchen was pop her iPod into the doc that she'd set up in one of the corners on the counter. She hit play and began singing and dancing along to 'Jessie's Girl' while getting what she needed. "Jessie is a friend. Yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine. But lately somethin's changed it ain't hard to define; 'jessie's got 'emself a girl and I wanna make her mine."

Last edited by Paige | DelMarco on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 am

Belphegor was walking aimlessly around the house... well not exactly aimlessly, who knew, maybe he would find something interesting... something he could use in case Paige decided to tell those idiots at the Varia mansion about today.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

"...Cause she's watchin' him with those eyes, and she's lovin' him with that body I just know it. And he's holdin' her in his arms late late at night. you know I wish that I had Jessie's girl~ I wish that I had Jessie's girl. Where can I find a a woman like that?" Paige was currently cutting a sirloin steak into thin slices as she continued to sing her favourite song. "And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time. Wonderin' what she don't see in me. I've been funny I've cool wiht the lines. Aint that the way love's supposed to be?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 pm

"Shishishi~ who knew my princess could sing?" Bel asked grinning as he leaned against the wall, phone in hand. "I'll save this, it'll be fun to watch back."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Paige turned and spotted Belphegor recording her little session just as the song finished and she was putting the sliced up beef on a plate and washing her knife and cutting board to cut up some onions and carrots. "Well being that you enjoyed Rick Springfield, let's hope you like Bon Jovi." Just as she finished talking, 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi began playing and Paige began singing along.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Bel just listened as Paige was singing... an actual smile on his face. And strangely enough about halfway the song he forgot about where he was (or he simply didn't care) and started singing along: "Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down"

((gah I love Bon Jovi ~♥ ...they're amazing to see life, I want to see them again xD ...so I couldn't resist letting him sing along even though he's a lot bit OOC ^^"))
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:56 pm

((I've never seen them live Dx))

"It's my life and it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive~" Paige finished cutting her veggies and began throwing everything together in the pot that she' taken out.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 pm

"Something smells good." Bel said grinning as he sniffed the air. "is it almost done?"

((This is the show I went to 8D
))
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next