Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Fran Help Me...

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fran Help Me... - Page 3 Empty Re: Fran Help Me...

Post  Fran Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Fran looked at his sempai for a moment as he tried to think of something or anything. "YOU TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET HER! TOOK HER TO THE CLUB, GOT HER THINGS AND NOW YOU JUST WANNA QUIT?!" Fran shouted at him, holding in so many emotions for so long just poured out. "YOU REALLY ARE WEAK NOW AREN'T YOU?! BUT IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT FINE! I'LL MAKE HER HAPPY BUT I'LL KNOW DEEP INSIDE SHE'LL STILL WANT YOU SO I WON'T DATE HER OR ANYTHING! I'LL JUST BE THE GOOD FRIEND AND LISTEN TO HER AND BRING HER COMFORT LIKE A GOOD FRIEND AND NOT LIKE SOME PRISSY ASS BOYFRIEND YOU ARE THAT BROKE HER INTO SO MANY PIECE IT'LL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO REPAIR!!!" Fran stood up after that rant and turned on his heels and stormed off towards his room again, he could care less if Bel attacked him, he knew he could escape him with a simple trick.

[[OCCness on Fran's part but it called for it. XD]]
Fran
Fran

Location : Why must you know where I am? Are you some kind of stalker?

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Bel sat there for a moment, letting his kohai's outburst sink in.

Damn . . . I'm pathetic . . . letting a little frog like that go over to my princess....

He was about to crawl out like the pathetic guy he was at the moment when a throb in his arm appeared and he stared at it a long moment before his eyes widened and he turned to Fran's door with determined eyes.

"A prince must save his princess!" He uttered before storming into the room, pointing an accusing finger at Fran and saying one word so thick and evenly one would think it a verbal butcher-knife.

"NO."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 pm

"No what? You want her back? You don't want me to make her happy as a friend?" Fran asked him as he looked coldly at his Sempai. "Is that it Belphegor?" For once Fran stopped calling him 'Sempai'.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:07 pm

"You're so uncute for a kohai, you know that?" He said. "I don't give a flying fuck what you do with your life, but you've made me realize something."

He looked at Paige. "I made a vow to you that I'd save you," He told her. "And lately I've been failing as your knightly prince." He held her hand, getting on one knee and bowing his head. "I will keep that promise. Even if you'd rather have the unkissed frog prince, even if I suck at it, and even if--" Bel didn't hesitate like his thoughts. "--you hate me for it I still will keep my promise." He vowed while kissing her hand and squeezing it, prepared for her to shove him away in rejection or even for a dinasour to pop in and eat him.

Ready for basically anything.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Fran's face went from angry to calm before he looked at them and looked at Paige. "Come on Paige...take him back..you deserve him, not me,' he thoughtas he looked at them for a moment. "Just as long as you both get to your normal selves then I'll be Happy Sempai," Fran said in his cool voice while he watched them for a moment with a light smile. he touched his lips for a moment as he turned away from them.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Paige looked back at Bel, tears shining in her eyes, "It's not your fault, I'm the one who fucked up and you've done nothing wrong but I haven't been nice to you at all."

The brunette slowly pulled her hand from his grasp before continuing and stood, Fran's frog plushie still in hand, "All you've done is try and help me and I've just been a complete bitch in return. I don't deserve someone who'll put up with that because they don't deserve to have to put up with me being a bitch when they're nothing but nice to me."

Turning to Fran, Paige handed him the plushie before taking one last look at Belphegor and then walking out of the room, tear running down her face as she left and headed on her way back home.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Fran watched her for a moment before he, without thinking, left to follow her quickly out of his room, trying to catch to her since she was shockingly a fast runner. "Paige! Paige wait!" Fran shouted after her as he tried to reach for her but he couldn't reach her. "Paige no! You deserve each other!"
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Paige just ran towards the DaLuca mansion until she was out of breath. Tears still rolled down her face, but she leaned against the wall and took deep breaths, calming herself before she went home, not wanting to be questioned at all.

The Varia was still in view, indicating that she hadn't run far even though it felt like it die to the emotional strain on her body at this point.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Bel cursed under his breath, getting up quick to run up to Paige.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Bel ran past Fran who was trying to catch his breath a bit before he started to run again. 'Come on Bel talk sense into her,' He thought as he watched as Bel got closer and closer to where Paige was.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Bel caught up to Paige and grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around.

"Damnit, girl." He said in between catching his breath. "Did you not hear a fucking word back there?! I let you go once and this time I'm gonna hold onto you for dear life. I'm not going to give you a chance to push me away, you hear?"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Paige shook her head. "I'm not going to let you hold on to me because you don't deserve to have me yell at you and be a bitch all the time."

The brunette backed up out of Bel's grasp, still shaking her head, "You don't deserve to be treated how badly I treat you."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Paige shook her head. "I'm not going to let you hold on to me because you don't deserve to have me yell at you and be a bitch all the time."

The brunette backed up out of Bel's grasp, still shaking her head, "You don't deserve to be treated how badly I treat you."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

"Dammit Paige! You know you love him and deserve each other!" Fran shouted at her as he stopped running a little distance away and he glared at her. "Don't be stubborn or else everything he's done for you was for nothing!" He was went to continue when he heard screeching getting closer and he turned just as a car collided with him sending him a little ways down the street but not very far. Blood came out of his mouth and through his hair as he laid there facing down and the hat was near the car.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Paige's hands instantly flew to her mouth, holding back a scream. "Oh my god."

She ran over to where Fran was, kneeling down next to him and gently rolling him onto his back while pulling her sweater off and folding it into a pillow and placing it on her lap, then lifting his head and putting it on the make-shift pillow so it was softer.

Her scared brown eyes darted over to Bel, "Call Shamal...please..." By this point she was already crying and she looked down to her friend.

"I'm so sorry...it's my fault..."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 pm

[[>.< Damnit!! Can't you people wait for me to reply for once?!?]]

Bel spun around, letting go of Paige and clenched his jaw. "Fran!" He shouted, sprinting over to the side of his kohai. One would not believe this was the same guy who had abused him. Bel actually seemed . . . concerned.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Paige remained kneeling there with Fran's head in her lap, brushing his hair out of his face. "I'm sorry Fran...I-I shouldn't have been an idiot, then this wouldn't have happened."

Hanging her head so that her hair covered her tear streaked face while her shoulders shook violently with her crying, she managed to get some words out, "Bel, please call Shamal...he's the only one who can do something..." She shakily handed her phone to the blond.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Bel shook his head. "This isn't your fault, don't try and take it." He told her, pulling out his phone. "It makes more sense to call Lussuria, he's the sun so he can heal Fran more effeciently. Besides, Fran doesn't have time for us to convince that damn Doctor to op on a guy."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm

"Don't try and tell me this isn't my fault when we both know it is. Had I not left the way I did...he wouldn't have gotten hit." She remained as she had, her hair covering her face.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Fran looked up at Paige weakly with his green blue eyes before he shakily placed a hand on her cheek. "It was my fault for not paying attention Paige..." he said to her quietly as he closed his eyes. "I'm tired..."

"This is Lussuria~" Lussuria's voice rang on the other end of the line on Bel's phone.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

"Fran, don't be stupid. You know it was my fault. We'll deal with it later, just don't close your eyes, you have to stay awake alright?" Paige urged him to keep his eyes open.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 pm

"Fran's hurt, car hit him." Bel barked before giving their location and hanging up, turning to Paige. "Don't blame yourself. Fran is Varia, he'll survive through this." He said, looking in the direction of the car and pulling out his knives. "Little bastard thinks he can hit MY underling and drive away." He muttered, heading off in the direction the car went. "You two wait for Luss, I'll get that bastard for you Fran, don't you worry."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Lussuria looked at his phone in shock before he grabbed his jacket and a stretcher before he sprinted off quickly out of the base to help the poor frog boy. "HANG IN THERE SWEETIE!" Lussuria shouted as he sprinted out while Squalo gave him a weird look.

Fran nodded quietly as he listened to Bel opening his eyes slightly before closing them again. "I want to sleep..." he mumbled as he let his hand drop from Paige's cheek and he shuddered a bit only adding to the pain in his head and chest.
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

"Bel, just leave to asshole for now. I don't think Fran would want you to go even if you pick on him all the time." Paige looked down as Fran's hand dropped from her cheek.

"Fran, you can't sleep..." Paige looked to Bel, "Bel, please don't hate me for this and don't kill him for it when he's alright, but it's the only thing I can think of to keep him awake." With that being said, the brunette softly pressed her lips to his bloody ones--for the first time that Bel knew of but the second that her and Fran knew of-- hoping to get him to wake up.

[[I feel like a ho again. xD]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Bel turned around, about to reply but what he saw made him grip his knife so hard he bled.

"No." He said through clenched teeth. "I'd rather chase the guy off." He evenly replied while turning on his heel, shaking from both anger and . . . and something he couldn't quite put the edge on.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next