Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
New girl in town~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

New girl in town~!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New girl in town~! - Page 3 Empty Re: New girl in town~!

Post  Alexa Walker Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Alexa looked at him a bit confused and tried to call after him but he was already gone. "But...I still don't know my way around," She mumbled quietly before she looked around the shrine and then sighed going the same route they had come from.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm

A while later, a girl with silver hair watched as another wandered around as if she were lost. "Oi, kid. You lost or something?" She asked as she walked up to the girl.

(( Samara probably knows Tsuna by now because of the Vongola. o: ))
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

"Eh?" Alexa looked over to see a silver haired girl before she nodded quietly. "Yes. I'm new here but my guide went home suddenly," She said to her as she hugged herself, it was starting to get a little chilly. "And I'm still not entirely familiar with this town so I can't find my way home."
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 am

Holding out her hand, the woman grinned, "Just call me Samara and I'll take you where ever you need to go. I know most of the town by now~." She said, taking off the sunglasses and looking at the girl with her onyx eyes.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 12:43 am

"Um...do you know where this Tsuna guy lives? If you do I live near him," Alexa said as she looked at the silver haired girl before realization hit her. "Wait...Samara L'Aquila? What are you doing in Japan?" Unlike most fan girls or boys that met someone famous she was shockingly calm.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 1:29 am

Samara grinned, "Yeah that's me. I'm here cause things were getting out of hand in Italy.." She said, trailing off as a hand lightly brushed over the scar before she shook her head. "Tsuna? Sawada probably. I'm pretty sure I know where he is~. Just follow me~!" She said, her hands behind her head as she started to walk towards the Vongola's home.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 2:00 am

Alexa smiled brightly and nodded at her before following the silver haired girl. "I'll be honest I never expected to meet you here Miss L'Aquila," Alexa said as she rubbed her arm lightly for a moment and then sighed. "I wonder if I scared him away.." She mumbled quietly to herself and ran her fingers through her hair.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 am

"Not many people know that I've moved here...but I'm hoping to settle down soon..." Samara said, smiling a bit before shaking her head. "And who did you scare off...wait, first, what's your name?"
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 am

"Ah~ That's good then that you'll be settling down soon! Found yourself a worthy man?" Alexa said to her brightly and did a little jump while walking to show she was excited the silver haired pop star. "The one I think I scared off was Basil...Oh! I'm sorry that was rude of me. My name is Alexa Walker. It's a pleasure to meet you." She held her hand out for Samara to shake with a light smile on her lips.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Ahahah...ha. Worthy. The guy I've got is worthy of something alright. Him and his pink hair..." Samara said, laughing a bit (and somewhere in the distance, G punched another wall). "And I'm pretty sure I know who Basil is...met him once if I'm recalling correctly." She said, taking the girl's hand. "You already know me, obviously." She said with a bit of a laugh.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 1:34 pm

"Yes..a lot of my friends in America talked about your music and how much they loved it..it was a little creepy sometimes but then you must be use to that right?" Alexa said to her as she folded her arms over her chest again. "Pink hair? Like...hot pink? Cause if it is I'll be tempted to think it was my friend Pasha. Basil-kins has light brown hair and blue eyes...a little bit taller then me."

[[Poor G, he's never gonna live the Pink hair down xD;]]
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

"I am still not used to it over in America...but in Italy I am. Japan isn't as bad as Italy or America...but if I keep making music here, it might just be that way.." Samara said, frowning a bit before shrugging and laughing lightly. "It's more of a red/pink if you know what I mean...ah...here.." She pulled out her phone and showed her a picture of herself, G and Tadase that Asari had managed to sneak even after the last incident. "And I do know him. He's always with Tsuna-Kun~."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Alexa looked at the picture for a moment before smiling lightly. "It looks more red the pink but ok! I like his tattoo," She said to her before putting her hands behind her back while looking up at the sky. "The only place I have to worry about people and such stalking me is in England it's such a drag." She laughed lightly to herself. "So is Basil-kins related to this Tsuna?"

[[She totally shows no shame in saying that nickname 8D]]
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 2:16 pm

"I make fun of him all the time, and so does that little cutie in the picture." Samara said, smiling a bit before she closed her phone. "Lemme guess...you're from a rich family? And no, they're not related...just know each other through Tsuna's father I believe.."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 pm

"Yeah I am. I went to America to be with grandma for a while but then as my friends found out about me being in a rich family they began using me," Alexa said to her, her happy aura dulled as she looked down. "So I came here where my dad's from..my real dad at that. I have two of them but the one with Mom now is my Step-father." She shook her head and then smiled over at Samara. "Ah so they're like brothers in a way correct? But then why can't Basil go to school if he's always with Tsuna? Tsuna goes to school right?" She asked curiously.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

"It's always hard when you're from wealth. I grew up on the poor side of town...but now that I've actually made something of myself, it's probably going to be hard on Tadase in school. I hope he makes the right kinda of friends." Samara said, shrugging a bit. "Tsuna does go to school..but he's in a complicated situation. He skips a lot....and Basil's always off with his master doing things."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 4:14 pm

"Skipping isn't good..." Alexa said frowning a little bit before she thought about Basil. "Basil said the same thing but I still think he should go to school at least once..." She sighed lightly while looking towards the ground. "I hope I can make good friends here...Basil seems nice and so do you."
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 23, 2010 9:06 pm

"Well, most of the people that hang around with Tsuna are good people...just be careful of Kyouya and Hayato. They're both pretty...jerky." Samara said, frowning a bit as she shook her head. Glancing around for a moment, she pointed down a street, "We're almost there~."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm

"Kyoya...Isn't he the one who's always at the school? I met him! Well more just a brief meeting since Basil pulled me away pretty quickly," Alexa said as she thought back to the black haired teen before perking up slightly. "Do you think Basil's there? Hm...I don't wanna intrude though."
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 am

Samara shuddered a bit, "Kyouya is violent and hates people, it's insane. But...I don't think you'll have to worry about bothering him. I'll knock on the door and get his ass out~."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 24, 2010 1:20 pm

"O-Oh! No you don't have to! It's quite alright," Alexa said with a light pink tinting her cheeks before she looked off towards the side. "I-I just live around the corner at the end of the street...so you don't have to bother him." She looked back at Samara while she fidgeted with her fingers.

[[D'aw she got all flustered xD]]
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Tue May 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Instead of knocking, Samara had already kicked the door and shouted, "Oi, Tsuna! Open it." She said, glancing over at Alexa. "It would be rude to walk away now~. I already knocked~."

Tsuna opened the door, blinking a bit. "S-Samara-San? What are.." He stopped as he glanced past her at the other girl. "Uhm...?"
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Alexa looked at Samara and had tried to stop her before she knocked but the silver haired girl was quick and she stuttered a protest before the door opened and she looked at the brown haired teen that seemed to be her age and she looked down quickly. "Um...is Basil here?" She asked him, unfortunately in english instead of Japanese due to her sudden nervousness.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Tue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Since English was a language to know in her life, Samara grinned and looked at Tsuna, "Is Basil here?" She asked, crossing her arms and glancing to Alexa.

"A-Ah, yes..he is. Just...freaking out about something in the living room. C-Come on in.." Tsuna said, gesturing the two girls inside.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Tue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Alexa looked at Samara before following them inside and she kept close to Samara feeling nervous now about being in Tsuna's house unlike before. "I hope he's not stressing over me..." She muttered looking down at her feet.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next