Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
New girl in town~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

New girl in town~!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New girl in town~! - Page 4 Empty Re: New girl in town~!

Post  Basil Wed May 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Before Tsuna could say anything, Basil stumbled out from the living room with wide eyes. "A-Ah, Alexa-Dono. I am very sorry that I was not able to walk you ho...wait.." He paused for a moment, glancing to the grinning pop star. ".....L'Aquila-Dono brought you here...did she not?"

"Come on, ya dummy~. I've told you to call me Samara!" Samara replied, resting her arm on the top of Tsuna's head.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Wed May 26, 2010 6:38 pm

"A-Ah Basil, it's alright! It was my fault that you left so suddenly," Alexa said to him as she shook her hands in front of her and smiled lightly at him before attaching herself to Samara, she felt really nervous for some reason now that she was with Basil again.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Thu May 27, 2010 12:55 am

Samara smiled a bit, feeling like an older sister once more. "Alexa-Chan, you don't need to be attaching to me. Why don't the two of you go talk, and I'll stay and talk with Tsuna. Whenever you want to leave, just come get me, alright?" She asked, smiling a bit before pulling Tsuna away like a kidnapper.

Basil watched as the pop star dragged him off, shaking his head. "I-It's alright. I over-reacted a bit out of nervousness. Would...you like to come have some tea with me...?"
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 am

Alexa watched as Samara took Tsuna way before looking back at Basil and smiled at his offer. "Sure! I would love to have tea with you," She said to him with her brighter mood back as she flicked some of her hair out of her face so it was back over her shoulder.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Thu May 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Basil smiled and pointed into the kitchen before starting to walk. "The kitchen is this way...it'll take me a bit to make it, unless Sawada-Dono's Oka-San has already made it." He said with a smile on his lips.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Fri May 28, 2010 5:34 am

Alexa nodded at him quietly before she followed him into the kitchen where she saw a woman standing by the stove with a kettle sitting there. "Ah Basil-kun, don't worry I made tea for you," Nana said and then she glanced at Alexa. "A friend of yours Basil?" Alexa smiled at the woman before she nodded in response for Basil. "Y-Yes. I'm Alexa Walker, nice to meet you ma'am," She said to the brunette.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Basil frowned a bit, mentally. He actually wanted to make the tea, but this way he'd just be able to sit down and talk with the girl from before. "A-Ah...would you mind if we sat at the table to drink the tea..?" He asked, looking to Nana with a small smile on his lips.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Sun May 30, 2010 11:26 pm

"Of course it's fine Basil-kun! You don't have to ask me, but right now I have to go get some things from the store very quick, tell Tsu-kun I'll be back ok?" She said to them before she grabbed her purse and headed out while Alexa sat at the table with her arms folded on top of the surface.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Sun May 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Basil blinked for a moment, chuckling a bit under his breath as he poured each of them a cup. "I'll let Sawada-Dono know if he walks in and asks about her.." He said, sitting down and smiling at her. "So..."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

"So...I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to scare you like that," Alexa said to him as she scratched her cheek nervously while looking at table's surface like it was the most interesting thing on the planet. "That's usually some sort of Thank you that I rarely give." She brushed some of her hair out of her eyes again looked at the teen infront of her.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

"I-It's alright. I'm just not really used to being around girls for a long period of time.." Basil admitted, scratching his cheek before taking another sip of tea. "There is no need to apologize..."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm

"Alright," Alexa said and she smiled at him brightly before she took a sip of her hot tea and smiled at Basil lightly. "So what exactly do you do for a living that you can't do what any other teen does?" She was really not going to drop that, but she wanted to know what exactly was keeping him from doing so.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

"I travel a lot to learn about different things. My Master teaches me everything so I do not need to attend school like everyone else. I am actually from Italy...so I would rather not start school so late in life.." Basil said, thankful that his Master had given him a back story to use.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 8:49 pm

"Mhm...Alright then...I'll drop it..for now," Alexa muttered the last part under her breath as she looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes. He was indeed telling her the truth but she could see that he was hiding something else from her. Sighing lightly she took a sip of her warm tea before she finished off the rest of it quickly.

"Hmm...I should be going..I have to make dinner and feed Dai," She said quietly as she stood up and smiled at him lightly. "I'll be going out of your hair now." She gave him a small wink before she headed for the door.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

"A-Ah..." Basil stood up and made his way in front of her, opening the door. "If you're ever around, you can always see if I'm still here...but I will walk you home this time.." He said, smiling a bit as he motioned out the door.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm

"Thank you Basil," Alexa said to him and she walked through the door with a light smile on her features and she waited for him as he closed the door. "Though really I could have walked myself home. I only live practically around the corner really." Her eyes darted down into his jacket when she saw something shine a bit in the streelight.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Letting his eyes wander a bit, Basil shrugged. "It's no trouble really. Just where are you staying..?" He asked, hugging his jacket closer to himself.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Alexa looked at him now with a bit of narrowed eyes as they walked. "I'm living in my dad's old house since he left it to me," She said to him quietly, she knew he was hiding something now and it was not to her liking that he was being so secretive. "Not to be rude and I do apologize but...What're you carrying in your jacket that you feel the need to hide it from me?" She asked him rather bluntly, she hated it when people hid things from her like she wouldn't notice.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Basil glanced at her for a moment, "It is just something I carry around for protection." He said, smiling a bit. "Where exactly are you on this street?" He quickly changed the topic.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 10:24 pm

"Basil...don't avoid the question. I highly doubt you would carry a blade like that in your jacket that's about as long as my forearm for such protection. What are you expecting? Someone to come out with a gun and shoot you or something? Or maybe some crazed psycho with swords to slash at you?" Alexa said as her eyes narrowed even further as she stopped walking and crossed her arms over her chest.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 pm

"Stranger things have happened..." Basil said, sighing a bit before shaking his head. "Come on, now is not the time to talk about things like this.."
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 11:11 pm

"I'll let this go by for now Basil...but I really hate it when people lie to me and hide things from me," Alexa said to himin a serious tone, her british accent kicking in slightly as she started to walk again with a light sigh leaving her own lips as before turning the corner.

Last edited by Alexa Walker on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Basil narrowed his eyes. He wasn't about to let someone know about the mafia that was an innocent bystander. "How much farther is it, Alexa-Dono..?"
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Walker Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm

"Right here," Alexa said as she stopped infront of an old fashion japanese house that had a gate and a path which led towards the house and she opened it a bit. "Just tell me when you're ready if you'd like...I'm not just some helpless kid. I have seen my fair share in this world," She said to him and her thoughts went towards her real father.
Alexa Walker
Alexa Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Basil Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Basil bowed his head, as a proper gentleman should, "Then...I will see you around Alexa-Dono. Please, do your best not to get into any trouble when you start school.." He said, lifting his head and smiling.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next