Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 5 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Rena gasped in surprise before she smirked into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, a soft moan left her lips as she felt his hips press against hers before she pulled away from the kiss. "Wow...still padawan level to me," She teased as she looked at him. "But if you continue to me proof we should go somewhere...private." With that she pointed over to the side where a few guys from their class were standing, their mouths open in shock.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

"I'd rather not..." Koyo said, grinning down at her before leaning down and biting her neck. Moving his kisses down her collar bone, he muttered, "Jedi's don't care when and where things happen.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm

"Ngh...Really? What about the little kids walking...ah..by?" Rena said between her soft pants as she gripped his hair and tugged at it slightly as she felt a few bruises form on her neck from where he bit her. "If you continue out here then you won't be worthy of being a Jedi in my book."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"I'm only going to continue until I think you can't handle it.." Koyo said, smirking up at her as he pressed soft kisses across her jawline. "Just tell me when..."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Rena arched her back slightly as he went over a tender spot and she let a soft groan leave her lips as she tugged his hair slightly harder. "You're a padawan forever," She said as she bit her lip to keep a loud moan from escaping so the little children nearby wouldn't hear her. "S-stop..."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

In an instant, Koyo was on his feet, Rena in his arms as he started walking towards the house that he was staying in. "Not a Padawan. Padawans couldn't stop as quickly as I did.." He said, looking down at her, eyes narrowed as his steps sped up.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Rena blushed deeply as she wrapped her arms around Koyo's neck as he walked faster. "Well then...your so much closer to becoming a Jedi," She said to him before she decided to pick on him a bit and kissed his neck, nipping here and there.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm

"Trust me, I am a Jedi.." Koyo quickly replied, kicking open the door to his apartment and tossing her on the couch gently before getting on top of her and grinning down at her. "This more secluded for you..?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

"Yes it's much more secluded my Jedi~" Rena said as she wrapped her arms around his neck after she had gotten her bag on the floor and she smirked up at him before capturing his lips.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Koyo deepened the kiss, his hands almost roughly running through her hair as he smirked into the kiss. When they each needed air, he pulled away, panting slightly and grinning. "Told you I was a Jedi.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Rena was flushed as she panted softly as she looked up at him. "Ok," she said quietly before she pulled him back down for a heated kiss and slipped her tongue through his parted lips, she felt a shiver shoot down her spine before she pulled away. "Now quit fooling around and get down to business Koyo."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 am

"As you wish...young padawan..." Koyo said in a low voice, unbuttoning his school uniform before leaning down and capturing her lips in another lip lock.

(( Aftah? O: ))
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

[[Few hours later? <w<]]

Rena panted heavily as she rested her head on Koyo's bare chest, glad that they managed to migrate somewhere in the time they spent from the living room couch to Koyo's room."Wow...My Jedi has skills," Rena said as she looked up at him before giving him a short sweet kiss. "I like that."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 am

Koyo was smirking like an idiot, eyes closed as he nodded a bit. "What did I tell you? You might become a Jedi in time, but for now, you're still going to be my Apprentice." He said, opening his eyes enough to look down at her and pull the covers up a bit.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am

Rena nodded at him quietly as she gripped his hand from under the covers while her other one stayed by his neck and she sighed in content. "I'll be sore later..." She said as she shifted a little bit before nuzzling the crook of Koyo's neck.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

"Just so you know...I went easy on you.." Koyo replied, a soft grin still on his lips. He put an arm around her, holding her against him as he let out a soft sigh.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am

"Well then maybe next time I'll actually put some more effort into it to get you in full throttle," Rena said while smirking up at him before pecking his lips. "But now...since it's pretty late now can we sleep unless you have more energy in you."

[[Skip to the next day when your ready. 8D]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 am

"You know I still have energy left.." Koyo said, grinning before moving on top of her again and pressing a kiss to her lips.

(( Next day~ ^^ ))
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 am

~Next Day~

Rena woke up to an ache in her lower half and she groaned softly trying to ignore it and go back to sleep while she snuggled closer to the warm body she was against. She smiled gently in her half asleep state as she replayed the activities that she and Koyo had done but then she shot up in bed. "Crap," She said as a pain shot through her body and she realized that they were late to school...by two hours from what the clock said.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 am

Koyo forced his eyes open, looking over at Rena and yawning a bit. "What are you doing..?" He asked, still half asleep and ready to crash at any minute.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:20 am

Rena looked at him for a moment before she shrugged at him and laid back down into his warm arms. "Nevermind...we can catch up on school tomorrow or something...I really don't feel like going roday," Rena muttered as she buried her face into the crook of his neck and fell asleep moment later.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Koyo blinked for a minute, reaching over and grabbing his phone. "...Oh, right. There's school today.." He mentally shrugged and texted Suzuki, letting her know he was playing hooky today before setting the phone down and holding Rena closer to him, quickly falling back asleep.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Rena woke up later due to hunger and she looked at Koyo who had his hand draped around her while she kept the covers up to her chest. "Koyo~" She said to him quietly before she leaned down and kissed his neck to try to get him up. She smirked lightly before she nipped over his soft spot.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm

"O-Oi, I'm up.." Koyo groaned, keeping his eyes closed as he let out a sigh. "Why are you awake? I'm still tired.." He muttered, opening his eyes a bit and looking at her.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Rena giggled quietly at him before she pecked his lips lightly. "I'm hungry...and I can't really move my legs too much," she said to him, it was true, she had attempted to move her legs but pain just shot up her spine from their previous activities. "And it's already one in the afternoon love." She was grateful they decided to play hooky today, though the guys in the classroom would be in shock still probably that the two transfer students hooked up and got laid already.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next