Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 2 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 pm

"I'll agree with you there, but.." Slowly, Koyo walked over to her, placing his hands on either side of her head, pinning her between the wall and himself. "I don't think the...school gym is an appropriate place to be alone.." He said, voice low as he gazed down at the girl.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well there aren't any classes here today since it's only the main ones so Gym won't be until tomorrow. If you have somewhere else in mind be my guest and lead the way," Rena said a faint blush dusted her cheeks as she looked up at him while placing her hands on his chest.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 pm

"The place I have in mind is off of school grounds, so it'll have to wait until school gets out." Koyo said, lightly brushing a few stray hairs out of her face. "Alright?"

Last edited by Koyo Aoba on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 pm

"Hmm..." She hummed quietly before pecking the corner of his lips lightly. "Sure I guess I can wait for the day to go by." Rena smiled up at him as she let her hands fall from his chest sp they were at her sides now. "Though I wonder if you can wait that long~"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 pm

"You've got a lot to learn, young padawan." Koyo said, pushing up his glasses and smirking more now. "Didn't you ever realize that the glasses character always has more dignity than most.." He added, pressing his lips to her forehead once more. "I think you'll be the first to snap."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"I bet you'll be first to crack before the end of school Koyo. I may not seem it but I do have alot of patience," Rena said as she looked at his red eyes before smiling softly up at him. "Besides you should be a padawan too." She patted the top of his head sweetly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

"You won't have so much patience if you inhale a ton of sugar..." Koyo muttered under his breath, still smirking as he took her hand. "And there is no way, I, would ever be a padawan. I'm the Jedi. So there~"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

"I'm not having any sugar today. I promised Anno that I wouldn't so I could focus on classes," Rena said to him as she looked at their hands and then looked up at him, giving his hand a light squeeze. "No~ You're not a Jedi. A Padawan." She playfully stuck her tongue out at him.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Koyo lifted his free hand, giving Rena's nose a light tap. "I'm a Jedi, and I'll prove it later~." He said, pulling her along as he started to make his way back to the classroom.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:51 pm

"I'll show you that I'm a Jedi as well later," Rena said as she let herself get pulled by Koyo, a coy smile was on her lips as she watched him before ran her fingers through his soft green hair.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Koyo grinned back at her, "Do you have something with touching my hair..?" He asked, looking up as they started heading back to the room, the bell already ringing to let them know it was time for class to start.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Rena nodded at him happily. "Your hair and eyes go with your name and I like how your hair feels against my fingers," Rena said as she looked up at him before she stopped and let her hand drop to the side as they headed back up the stairs and into the class. "And here they are! The two new transfer students! Mind introducing yourselves?" The male teacher said as he looked at them both with a bored expression.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Koyo sighed lightly, shoving his hands into his pockets and slouching a bit. "My name is Koyo Aoba..." He said boredly, eye twitching as the boxer from before let out a laugh. "YOU'RE NAME IS SO CONTRADICTORY! IT'S HILARIOUS." Ryohei shouted, laughing and pointing at Koyo who was gritting his teeth. Stay calm...
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

On cue a box of chalk was chucked at Ryohei's mouth by Rena who glared at him with her arms crossed. "It's a perfectly awesome name!" She said to him, huffing a bit. "Anyways I'm Rena Sinclair. Nice to meet ya!" Some of the people sweatdropped at her change in mood while some of the guys started to whisper about her in an attracted way. Rena, not noticing, smiled brightly before she went off to sit in her seat infront of Koyo's.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Koyo's eye twitched, glaring at the hormone driven teens before sitting down at his seat, arms crossed over his chest. "I'm going to kill someone.." He muttered, not bothering to take out anything for classwork. First day, I don't need to do anything...
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Rena was already doodling on her notebook not even bothering with work, making random little symbols in detail before she would start drawing a mini landscape. She strerched her arms a bit when they felt cramped feeling a few eyes on her made her a bit uncomfortable. Rena was use to people staring at her due to her hyperness but staring at her like some lust object or something under that, not very.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Koyo leaned back in his chair, eyes closed with an anger vein on the right side of his head. Just stay calm, we don't need trouble the day we start school... He thought to himself, tapping his foot on the desk almost impatiently as he waited for the bell to hurry and ring.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm

"Um...teach mind if I go to the restroom?" Rena asked as she looked at the male teacher who nodded and waved her off. She smiled to herself before slipping out of her seat and the room. A good thirty minutes before the next period in there. She stretched more freely without havig to worry about hormonal teen guys watching her as she walked to the bathroom as slowly as she could.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Koyo watched as she left the room, his chin resting on the palm of his hand with a bored expression on his lips. Hm...it'd seem odd if I went right away...so... He let out a small sigh, boredly watching the teacher mess up on the math problems he was attempting to write out.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Rena stopped to look out one of the windows in the hallway to watch some birds fly by and sighed gently as she messed with her hair before taking the ribbon that was holding part of it up out. Wonder what Koyo would think if he met my Ex? She rubbed her chin thoughtfully before laughing lightly and shaking her head.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Without asking, Koyo stood up, passing the loud boxer and heading out to the hall. Wonder which way she went... He thought to himself, realizing once again that he was still in the new school and had no idea where anything was. Well...shit.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 pm

"Psst~!" Rena tried hard not to laugh at herself as she tried to get Koyo's attention before she went over to him and pulled him with her. "Got tired of being in class?" She smiled at him lightly as she walked down the hallway. "I got out since too mnay guys were staring for comfort."

Last edited by Rena Sinclair on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 am

"This school has absolutely no discipline..." Koyo stated, his hands behind his head as he looked down at the girl. "And on second thought, don't ever wear that other uniform here.." He added, his left eye twitching a bit as he thought of the other males in the classroom.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 am

"Jealous?" Rena teased as she looked at him with a slight smirk on her face. "You know, you haven't really made me your girlfriend or anything as such or~ marked me in anyway to show them that I'm yours so they don't try anything Koyo."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 pm

(( Dude, LOL. I fcking LOVE Koyo after this last chapter. Such a damn loud mouth. >w> ))

Koyo's eyes narrowed as they darted over to her. "Don't push your luck, Miss Rena. You, and they, might change their tone after today.." He said, his tone low before he let his eyes close. "Just wait..." He added in a low whisper to the point where if she heard him, she would barely be able to understand it.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next