Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 3 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

[[I know! He made me lol XD]]

"I know Koyo. It was worth a shot though," Rena said as she leaned against him a bit befoer yawning a bit. "So bored...and tired, meh." She rubbed her eyes with the back of her head before glancing at him with a lazy smile. "So~ are we dating now?" She was a bit muddled by their relatioship not knowing if they were a couple or not.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Koyo simply shrugged, grinning softly. "I'm not sure...I think it all depends on how you're going to act around the class...I can let you know by the end of the day~." He said, an arm making it's way around the girl's shoulders. "Sound fair..?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

"I guess...that' fair enough," Rena mumbled quietly as she looked up at him with a soft smile on her face. She glanced over her shoulder just as the bell rang for their break period and she sighed lightly. "So...You lead the way to somewhere away from class this time. I can't really think right now," She said to him swirled a strand of her hair around her finger.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Koyo nodded, dragging her outside and wandering around the front school yard. "Are we just going to skip the rest of school by wandering around aimlessly?" He asked, tilting his head a bit with a grin still settled on his lips.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 pm

"I'm fine with that...how about you?" Rena said as she looked up at him, she felt a blush creep up on her cheeks when she felt his breath tickle her skin and she then looked back down. She had never felt embarassed before liek the way she was now, Koyo really had that effect on her now eh?
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well, all of our things are back in the classroom, meaning my wallet and money..." Koyo said, scratching his cheek a bit as he looked down at her. "So, before we even think about ditching, we need to go back and get our things.." He said, smiling as he pushed up his glasses, pointing back to the classroom they had just left.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Rena smiled at him gently and nodded as she left his side to head into the classroom and grabbed her bag and Koyo's while everyone was busy with their own conversations, some of the boys from earlier were staring at her as she walked out and handed Koyo his bag. "I grabbed it for you since I figured you didn't want to deal with the loud mouth boxer in there," She said to him as she started walked with her black bag slung over her shoulder.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Koyo let out a sigh, "Yeah, that punk is so annoying.." He said, slinging the bag over his shoulder and following her out of the classroom. "Need to make the actual exit of the school more...secretive." He added, smirking a bit as his thoughts went back to the 'disciplinary committee'. "So...lets get moving.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Rena smiled lightly before she shook her head. "Honestly I'm never that secretive," Rena said as she walked towards one of the windows that led to the back of the second floor and she glanced out the window and smile spotting a tree just below. "Well see ya outside!" She then jumped out the window and into the tree below before she was seen landing next to the tree after jumping off the branch.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Koyo shook his head, "What an idiot.." He muttered under his breath, grinning a bit and heading down the halls. "I'm not going to chance this uniform getting messed up." He said, opening the front door and heading out the school building. "Oi, Rena, lets get going..." He said to her, quickly passing her and ruffling her hair.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Rena giggled lightly as she fixed her hair and followed after him while whistling a lively tune. "So then~ Where too oh great Padawan?" She asked him in a teasing tone as she looked at him from the corner of her eye while she absently messed with her bracelet and ring.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:58 pm

"You're the Padawan...I'm the Jedi Master." Koyo said, glancing back at her and grinning slightly. "We're going to go get ice cream..alright?"

((It's a way to merge the two topics together. >> ))
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 pm

"Sure pawadan Koyo," Rena said as she hesitantly grabbed his hand and she smiled up at him playfully before pecking his cheek lightly, too hesitant to actually kiss his lips.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

(( Ahahahah, -shot- ))

Before her lips made contact with his cheek, Koyo moved his head to argue against her, effectively causing their lips to meet in an actual kiss. Eyes widening behind his glasses, Koyo's cheeks faintly showed a hint of red as he backed up a bit. "Eh...sorry about that.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Rena blushed darkly and quietly nodded at him feeling face heat up more. "I-It's alright..." She muttered to him as she placed her fingers against her lips as she looked at him before she looked away from him. I guess he didn't like it...dammit Rena quit thinking so negative! He's blushing!
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Koyo scratched the back of his head nervously, taking her hand and continuing on towards the shop. "Come on...we're still going out for ice cream..." He said, grinning a bit as he glanced back at her.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm

"R-Right!" Rena said as she walked after him, she kept her gaze down at her feet while they walked feelig her cheeks were still burning up from the small short kiss they had shared by accident. She kept thinking to herself that Koyo hated the kiss while a little voice told her the opposite of was she thought.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

"Don't think anything bad, Rena.." Koyo said, looking down at her, seeing that she was spacing out slightly. "I'll tell you this...you'll enjoy it more later..."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Rena blushed furiously at his comment before she looked down making her haur cover her face as she tried to calm herself down from that small comment. "Tease.." She muttered quietly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

"I'm not a tease...I just know when moments are right..." Koyo retorted quickly, smirking lightly. He paused for a minute, seeing someone peering in the window of the ice cream shop. "...What the hel..?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Rena caught sight of the man looking through the window before she started to tug Koyo along to go inside the ice cream shop. "That's my Ex. Come on let's just go in for ice cream," She said quietly as she held his hand.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Koyo raised an eyebrow, looking back at the male hunched outside the window. "...Huh.." He muttered, shrugging as he followed her into the shop, glancing at Anno. Ex...? Him?
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 pm

"Don't be like that Koyo. Me and him are only friends, he and his little sister are likemy family to me," Rena said as she looked around the shop and smirked upon seeing two familiar faces on the other side with theirbacks to them. Well, well? Is Willow getting herself a man?

Enma smiled at her before he scratched the back of his head. "I'm usually not a messy eater," Enma muttered quietly as he looked at her with a dust of pink on his cheeks.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

"Heh...I'm not either...but you can always say that you were distracted by something! Like, I blame...that noise we keep hearing! That's what made me get the ice cream on my nose.." Willow said, pointing at the window and giggling a bit under her breath. "So? You need a cover up now.."

Koyo raised an eyebrow, looking over at his Boss with a girl. The hell? Why is Loser-Enma out of school? He thought to himself, shrugging a bit as he looked at Rena. "So he has a little sister? Does she know that he...likes to stare at people outside of ice cream shops?"

Anno's arms nearly smacked the window, "Now Rena's in there?! And with. . .an alien none the less?!" He said to himself, sighing a bit at the green haired male. He paused for a moment, "....Why the hell aren't they in school?! They're ditching, damnit!"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 am

Enma smiled at her gently. "Well I keep getting the feeling that we're being watched so that's what's distracting me," He said to her softly before continuing to eat his cone until it was almost gone. He fixed his red orbs on her and his mentally smiled before looking away from the sweet brunette.

Rena nodded at him before she ordered a vanilla and strawberry sundae from the counter guy. "She's the one he's watching...he's always been over protective when it came to Willow," She said to him as she crossed her arms waiting for Koyo to order something. "Though in all honesty I don't know how he knew she would be here...maybe a tracker I dunno."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next