Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 6 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Koyo glanced at the clock, groaning a bit. "Ugh..stupid day.." He muttered, sitting up and rubbing at his eyes. "Alright, what do you want..?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Rena giggled lightly at him before she rubbed her chin in thought. "How about a simple salami sandwich with cheese?" She asked him as she tried to move without making herself ache. "I swear if you can walk without a problem the next time we do this I'll be sure to make you bedridden."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

"I don't think you'll be able to do that, love.." Koyo replied, grinning a bit as he pressed a kiss to her forehead and got out of the bed (underwear = on, kthx). Scratching the back of his head, he headed out to the kitchen and shuffled around for the things he needed to make the...lunch the two of them were going to have.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Rena growled quietly when she saw that he was walking perfectly fine while she was confined on the bed until the ache would go away. The price of doing it for the first time. She laughed lightly at her thoughts before she carefully reached over and grabbed Koyo's shirt and threw it on as she sat up better in the bed with the covers still over her, she smiled gently as she touched the spot where Koyo had kissed her forehead.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 am

A few moments later, Koyo walked back in with a plate with two sandwiches on it and two glasses of Orange Juice. "Here, I didn't know what you wanted to drink and I didn't feel like yelling. I hope it's alright.." He said, sitting down on his side of the bed and placing the plate in the middle of them.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 am

"Orange juice is fine Koyo," Rena said to him before she grabbed one of the sandwiches and started to eat it slowly before glancing at the green haired and smiled lightly, he looked cute with bed hair, she was glad her hair barely ever got messed up when she slept.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 am

A bit dazed, Koyo started eating before pausing and reaching over on the nightstand and grabbing his glasses and putting them on. "I was wondering why I couldn't see.." He muttered quietly, letting out a sigh before taking a sip of the orange juice.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Giggling lightly Rena finished off her sandwich before to she started drink her orange juice. "You know...I think I should go check on Willow...I worry about her being alone with that nut of a brother she has," Rena said as she put her empty glass down and looked at Koyo. "You can come with me if you'd like."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:49 pm

"Ah, I can see why you'd be concerned...yeah. Lets get going.." Koyo said, finishing off his juice and taking their things to the kitchen. Shuffling around, he slowly started getting dressed and ready to go. "Do you live with the two of them?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Rena nodded as she got back into her uniform and tried to get the wrinkles off of it before she fixed her hair. It hurt to stand but she could deal with it. "Yeah I live with them. We're practically family," Rena said as she looked at her green haired lover before she grabbed her bag.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 pm

"What's his face isn't going to be too happy that you missed school today and stayed over.." Koyo said, grinning a bit and shaking his head. Ready to go, he looked over at her. "Ready to get over there?"
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 am

"Please I doubt Anno will mind about that since he's skipping the entire years," Rena said as she looked at him before they walked out once they were ready and she led him to her home. "And it's already one so Willow will either be home since I didn't go with her or she's at school with Enma-kun."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 am

"Does she take after her brother? Not wanting to go to school, I mean.." Koyo asked, raising an eyebrow before taking her hand in his and lightly gripping it.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Rena smiled at him as she nodded and shrugged a bit. "When she was younger she loved school but then the teasing started...she stopped going but her parents helped her through it. But since they're gone now she doesn't want to go," Rena said as she looked at him, gripping his hand back. "Anno has to take over the family business, while I'm trying to get Willow to finish her education."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 pm

"So now, you're the only reason she actually goes to school?" Koyo asked, looking up as the house was coming into view. "That's...a bit understandable, seeing as you're the only person she really knows.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

"Well she knows that boy Enma now so hopefully he can help her a bit aswell," Rena said as she looked at Koyo with a light smile before she opened the gates to the house and pulled him along. "I need to take a shower before I see Willow...I don't need her seeing me all messy." Once inside she led Koyo swiftly to her room and locked the door.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 am

Koyo looked around her room, sighing lightly as he ran his fingers through his hair. Glancing towards the bathroom door, he grinned a bit. "I hope she doesn't take too long..." He said quietly, shaking his head.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 am

Rena came out of the bathroom after a little while in a blue plaid skirt, and a black spagetti strap under a open button up shirt. She smiled at Koyo before she pecked his cheek lightly. "All better~ Now to go see Willow," She said to him as she headed for the door.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 am

Koyo grinned and shook his head, "Alright...do you even know where she is? What if she's not in her room?" He asked, taking her hand as they started walking down the halls.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm

[I figured I would just merge the topics -w-]

Enma looked at Willow quietly before he shrugged not really knowing the answer. "The moment will come when you'll be able to ask her since she's bound to ask what happened to me and then you can explain it to her," The red head said as he looked at her, he tensed slightly when he heard voices followed by a knock.

"Willow isn't one to go out, if she skipped school she'll either be in her room or with her brother in the kitchen to listen to him bicker on and on about something," Rena said before she stopped infront of Willow's room and knocked a couple times. "Will? Are you in there?"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 am

(( 8D ))

Willow glanced over to the door, pausing for a moment before shaking her head and standing. She slowly walked over to the door and opened it, eyes widening as it clicked that Rena wasn't alone, and she was glad that she hadn't spoken. Nervously glancing at Koyo, she quickly turned around and walked back to the bed, sitting in the chair that was by it and looking down at the ground.

Koyo blinked, "I guess she doesn't like me..?" He said quietly, pushing up his glasses as he looked to the bed. "Loser-Enma? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 pm

"Of course not, she doesn't know you," Rena said to him before lightly smacking him upside the head when he said 'Loser-Enma'. "Don't be rude Koyo." She looked over at them before narrowing her eyes as she approached the two younger teens. "What happened?" Yellow eyes looked at them with concern.

Enma looked at Koyo and managed to give him a weak glare before looking at Rena. "I got jumped..." He mumbled to her as he looked down in shame.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm

"T-There was a group of guys...They ganged up on us." Willow started quickly, glancing at the ground and shaking her head, uncaring that Koyo was in the room. "Onee-San, I-I blacked out. And the guys were running away when I came to..." She said, eyes wide a bit in fear.

Koyo shook his head and rubbed it a bit. 'It's his own fault for being so damn weak..' He thought to himself, frowning a bit as he glanced at Willow as she started to talk.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Rena's eyes widened as she looked at Willow before she sighed lightly. "Oh Willow...I'll talk to you out in the hallway," Rena said as she reached for her hand before tugging her out of the room. Before she left the room she turned to the boys. "Koyo behave yourself." She then turned back to Willow as she closed the door behind her and looked down at her thinking of a way to tell this.

Enma watched as Willow was tugged out of the room and he sighed sadly when the door closed before he looked up at Koyo. "I see...you've been busy Koyo," He muttered to the green haired teen.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm

"Onee-San..? Why couldn't you tell me in front of Enma-Kun..?" Willow asked quietly, glancing back at the closed door. "Wh-What is it..?"

"You have too...but not in the most...pleasant of ways. You need to get your act together, or she's going to get beat up instead of you.." Koyo said, pushing up his glasses again before crossing his arms and looking down at the teen. "You're always going to be Loser-Enma.."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next