Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 4 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:18 pm

"So, you're not the only one who feels like that..?" Willow asked, blinking a bit as she looked at him. She glanced down at her almost gone cone, frowning a bit. "Did..you want to do something after we finish these..?"

"That's..a bit out of the extreme..." Koyo said, shaking his head as he ordered a normal chocolate sundae. "What's his problem...? Does he just not want to let her go?"

Anno sat outside, waiting for something to happen so he could bust in (like the drama llama he is) and steal his little sister away, hopefully to take her back to school.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Enma rubbed his chin for a moment before he smiled at her gently. "How about we get another ice cream if you want another one and then head for the park to relax out in the nice weather?" Enma suggested to her as he finished off his cone and wiped his hands and lips with a napkin.

"Nope. Reason why he needs a new girlfriend," Rena said as she started to pull out her neon blue wallet from her bag. "You should have heard him this morning when she had to go to school. I literally had to throw him into the house and run with Willow until about two blocks down."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Willow nodded, smiling at him brightly "Okay! This time though, I get to pay. It's not fair if you keep buying everything~." She said, digging through her bag and pulling out a white wallet (._. I /hate/ white wallets. Piss me off. xD). "Did...you want another one?"

"Geez...gotta say my first impression of him is a freak.." Koyo said quietly, grabbing the two ice creams and shoving hers in her hands. "Lets go, I already paid.." He said grinning, his wallet lightly poking out of his pocket in an attempt to be sneaky.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:51 pm

"Wait, wait...I wanna see something. I have a feeling something is going to happen in a few minutes and I do not want to miss it," Rena said as she put her wallet away and she took a spoonful of her sundae as she watched the two young ones.

"N-No it's alright! I can pay for both of us again...and yeah I do want another ice cream," Enma protested as he waved his hands infront of him and stood up. He went to go around to head towards the counter when his foot got caught by the chair and he fell forwards into Willow, thus crashing his lips against hers and falling over on the floor. Enma's face went beat red (like his eyes) and he quickly backed away spluttering many apologies.

Rena almost choked on her ice cream and she covered her mouth and tried not to laugh or any thing of the sort. What a way to get yor first kiss Willow~

[[Ahahahaha~ 8D *shot*]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Willow's eyes went wide, a blush quickly sweeping across her cheeks as she let out a small squeak, covering her mouth. Too shocked and embarrassed to say anything, her eyes quickly darted over to the door as it slammed open, a very ticked off looking Anno standing there.

Koyo choked on his ice cream as well, laughing quietly as he shook his head. Even when it comes to girls, you're a loser.. He thought, looking over at the door as it slammed open. "And here comes the over protective older brother, I'm assuming.."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY WILLOW?!" Anno shouted, glaring daggers at the red eyed male, ready to beat the poor thing to a pulp. "ANSWER. NOW."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Enma stood up quickly as he looked at Anno with fearful eyes as he placed his hands infront of him in defense. "I-I'm not d-d-doing anything to W-Willow!" Enma stuttered as he started to shak from the nerves. He wanted to run but didn't want to look like a coward in front of Willow.

"Yup and here's my cue to save Enma and Wiloow from Anno until later in the day," Rena said as she set her ice cream down before opening her bag up and pulling out a mini tranq gun and aimed it at Anno. "I'll have an earfull later.." She muttered before she shot the dart at Anno's neck and then waved Willow and Enmato get out quickly. She grabbed her things and quickly pulled Koy out of the shop.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Willow glanced over, blushing even more as she saw Rena and a strange boy darting out of the shop as her brother fell face first to the ground below him. She grabbed her and Enma's bag, pausing for a moment before taking Enma's hand and dashing out of the ice cream shop, heading towards the park. Though, only a few feet away from the shop, she let go of his hand and leaned against the brick wall, a hand over her chest and her eyes clenched. "It hurts..."

Koyo let out a laugh, following Rena as he glanced back. "Ah geez, that was hilarious. I didn't know that you carried a tranq gun around." He said, grinning a bit. "So where exactly are we going now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked back to the girl.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

[[I'll put Enma's reply in the other topic ok? :3]]

Rena nodded at him quietly before she giggled and placed the tranq gun in her bag again. "I carry it just in case situations like that come around," She said to him before she finsihed off her sundae and threw away the plastic bowl in the closest trash before she jumped a bit feeling full of energy from the amount of sugar she had just eaten.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 am

(( Kk~ And I has a question for you. O: I'll ask tomor...today when I get home from work. xD ))

Koyo shook his head, taking the last spoonful of ice cream and placing it in his mouth. "So I'm guessing he likes to make a habit out of following her around wherever she decides to go?" He asked, throwing the empty bowl into the trash and leaning back in the chair, slightly relaxed.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 am

"Usually unless she's with me shopping or looking around," Rena said to him as she fixed her skirt before muttering something under her breath before she sat down on the bench next to Koyo and smiled at him. "He never did that to me since he knows I can beat him up or just tranq him."

[[okies I shall await your returns!!]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

"You do realize that you would more than likely scare most of the people off that try to get close to you, don't you?" Koyo asked, a small grin slowly playing across his lips.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Rena nodded at him quietly before she sighed lightly. "Well I know that but I don't act like that with people I don't know...only towards Anno since he's a little basket case that Willow has to deal with," She said to him quietly before she sighed softly. "Why?...am I scaring you?"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 pm

"Do you see me inching away yet?" Koyo asked, his eyes shielded slightly by the glare created by the thin frames resting on the bridge of his nose.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 pm

"Yet being keyword that you might," Rena said to him quietly before she glanced at the time. "Where does the time fly...it's almost two thirty now." She sighed softly and then looked off to the side for a moment. For once she was being quiet for more then five minutes and not being the loud hyperactive girl she usually was.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 pm

"I doubt that 'yet' is ever going to come.." Koyo muttered a bit under his breath as he leaned over, resting his head on her shoulder and sighing a bit. "Just be your normal self around me, or I won't forgive you."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am

"Alot of guys have said that to me and in the end they just run away..." Rena muttered quietly as she reached over to him with her other arm and ran her fingers through his green hair softly. She looked down and let out a deep sigh as she looked at her free hand, mostly staring at the ring and bracelet she had.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

"If you keep up this pessimistic attitude, I'm going to have to either punch you, or deny you sugar for a good week. You're supposed to be happy, now you either stay that way, or else, got it?" Koyo said sternly, glancing up at her and giving her forehead a light smack. (Much like a softer version of the V-8 hit)
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 am

Rena rubbed her forehead lightly as she glanced down at Koyo with a soft smile. "And what may that or else be might I ask?" Rena asked him as she tilted her head to the side cutely with a small pout on her lips now.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"The or else might mean that I'll just walk away like you don't want..." Koyo said, eyes narrowed. "Just don't be so negative.."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Rena pouted at him before she playfully smacked his chest. "Don't," She muttered at him before she pecked his cheek and nuzzled it with loving affection. "I won't be so negative~ I promise Koyo-kun."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Koyo smiled lightly, kissing her forehead and looking down at her. "Alright, I'm going to hold you to that promise.." He said, grinning a bit before stretching his arms above his head. "Okay, I'm bored..."
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 pm

"Well...you still need to prove to me that you're Jedi instead of a Padawan," Rena said to him as she looked at him with a smirk. "And it's already after school my dear Padawan~" She giggled lightly as she laced her fingers with his.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

"You want proof? Are you sure about that?" Koyo asked, his teeth almost gritting as he looked down at her.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 pm

"I believe I didn't stutter when I said that Koyo. I want proof~" Rena said as she gazed up at him with her yellow eyes, they held that predatory glint again.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo Aoba Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Pushing her back against the bench, Koyo pressed his lips against her in a heated kiss. Hovering above her, he pressed his hips against hers and smirked into the kiss.
Koyo Aoba
Koyo Aoba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next