Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 7 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

"Well...I don't need Enma freaking out in the least," Rena said quickly to her before she sighed lightly and ran her fingers through her hair. "Well my dear. You have monster strength...no lie. You did this before when you were younger, it took me by surprise and scared the living daylights out of me for a good minute or two." She looked at the younger girl for a moment. "But I realized that you sorta blacked out since you thought it was me that scared off the boys that were abusing that cat."

"I won't let her get hurt," Enma said as he looked at the green haired teen with narrowed eyes. "I won't let them. They can get me but if they even try touching her I will hurt them." He gripped the blankets tightly at the thought of someone hurting Willow. He didn't think he would be able to bear it if she ever got hurt because of him.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed May 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Willow's eyes widened, shaking her head as she gripped the fabric in front of her chest. "Th-There's no way I did that. M-My heart would stop if I ever hurt anyone." She said quietly, clenching her eyes and dropping her head. "I-I don't believe you, I-I can't!"

"What if she doesn't need your help..?" Koyo suggested, raising an eyebrow at the red-haired male before looking off to the side. "What if she's not as innocent and fragile as you think..?"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Rena sighed lightly and got infront of the girl before hugging her softly. "Willow...it's true, when you black out it only happens when you get extremely angry and I mean angry," Rena said to her as she stroked her soft brown hair. "If it's something trivial it won't trigger it but it's something really serious it'll happen."

Enma stayed quiet for a moment before looking at Koyo. "I'll still help her," Enma said in a determined tone. "What about you with Rena-san?"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue May 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"I-I don't even know how to fight! H-How could....W-Wh..." Willow stopped, shaking her head. "I-If it's true.....th-then I want Enma-Kun to know. I-I don't want him to get hurt from me.." She said quietly, looking up with tears in her eyes.

Koyo raised an eyebrow, "What about Rena?"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

"Alright little one," Rena said to her as she brushed her tears away and then hugged the smaller girl as a mother would to comfort their child. "Just calm down a bit before you go in there. I don't think Enma likes to see you cry."

"Nevermind," Enma said and looked away from Koyo to glance out the window at the afternoon sky.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Willow wiped at her eyes, nodding a bit before she detached herself from Rena and slowly made her way to the door. Opening it slowly, her gaze was set on the ground as she said, "Enma-Kun..can I talk to you..?"

Koyo glanced over at the girl, raising an eyebrow. "You better tell me what you meant, Loser." He said quietly to Enma, nudging him in the side before pointing at Willow.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Rena looked over and Koyo before slipping past Willow, grabbing him and pulling him out. "Let's give them some privacy to talk," She said to him as she led him down stairs, towards the kitchen where Anno was still making dinner. "I hope Anno's making his tacos~ They're the best!" She smiled at the green haired teen.

Enma ignored Koyo as he focused his eyes on Willow before nodding at her and sitting on the edge of the bed. "What is it Willow?" He asked her worriedly as his red eyes narrowed slightly.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 pm

"U-Uhm...I know why I blacked out. A-And..." Willow inhaled, shaking her head. "I-I'm the one who scared the boys off that were hurting you..." She muttered, quickly looking down to the ground.

"So I'm finally going to get to actually talk to the brother with a sister complex?" Koyo said, grinning a bit as they entered the kitchen, eyes looking at Anno.

Anno threw a fork at the teen, "SHE'S MY BABY SISTER AND I LOVE HER. YOU TOUCH HER AND I'LL KILL YOU."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue May 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Rena instantly stood infront of Koyo and slapped the fork away quickly making it fly towards the table. "And if you hurt my boyfriend I'll be the one killing you," She threated and crossed her arms looking at Anno with narrowed yellow eyes. "Besides Koyo wouldn't hurt Will."

Enma looked at her for a moment a bit confused before he placed a bit of the pieces together with what she told him before and he nodded at her. "I understand Willow," He said to her with a light smile before he pulled her down on the bed next to him and held her in his arms. "I don't mind it."
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Willow quickly pulled herself away from him, shaking her head. "Y-You don't get it! Wh-What if I snap and end up hurting you?! I w-won't...re...remember.." She clenched her eyes, a hand tightly gripping the fabric in front of her chest as she attempted to breathe. "A-Anno..."

Anno puffed out his cheeks, shaking a finger. "I'll trust you this time, but I'm not going to forgive you if something happens when she's around you.."

Koyo snickered a bit, "You look very manly shaking your finger like that.."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Enma looked at her before grabbing her hands gently. "Willow breathe deeply...please I don't want anything bad happening to you," Enma said to her worriedly before he reached for her bag and pulled out her pills. "I'll make sure you don't snap Willow. If I'm there with you when it happens I'll stop you but I won't hurt you." His red eyes looked into hers as he spoke and gave her her pill. "Please Willow..."

Rena giggled lightly before sitting at the table, having pulled Koyo along as well. "I sometimes question if he's really a man or if he's a woman trapped inside a guy's body," She said to him before resting her head against the table and sighing deeply.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Willow shook her head, "I-I can't breathe..." She managed to say, attempting to take small breaths but to no avail. "E-Enma-Kun...g-get my br..." She stopped, gripping his hands tightly as she started to shake a bit.

"I'M A MAN, DAMNIT. AND YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT." Anno yelled, throwing more things about the kitchen.

"...What do you think his 'girl' name would be, eh?" Koyo asked in an amused tone.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed May 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Enma panicked as he looked at Willow before picking her up bridal style, ignoring the pain in his legs before he headed out of the room quickly, making sure not to drop her. "ANNO-SAN! RENA-SAN!" He shouted loudly hoping that they can hear him.

Rena dodged a couple of the cooking utensils before she froze and bolted for the door. "Willow?!" She shouted quickly running up the stairs with her heart racing. "Will!" She felt her heart clench at the sight of infront of her. "ANNO!"
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed May 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Anno quickly bolted up the stairs, eyes wide with fear before walking forward and taking the girl from Enma and looking at Rena. "Get the car..." He said, looking down at Willow who was still struggling to breath. "Quick."

Right behind Rena, Koyo stood with narrowed eyes. "What's wrong with her..?" He asked quietly, glancing at Enma before looking to Rena.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed May 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"Not now," Rena said as she ran out to the front and got the car. She started and pulled it up infront of the place quickly before beeping the horn loudly. Please be ok Will...please.

Enma watched as Anno took Willow from his arms and he quickly followed after the older male, sending a worried glance at Koyo before looking back at Willow's struggling form.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Anno quickly dashed out of the house and got into the car, glaring back at the two males that were following. "Hurry it up! NOW." He shouted, still holding onto his little sister who was tightly gripping Anno's shirt.

Koyo shook his head, grabbing Enma's wrist and quickening his pace before getting into the chair. "We're in, just drive."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

"Hold on," Rena muttered before she floored it and drove off quickly towards Namimori's hospital, she would occasionally glance at Anno and Willow from the rear view mirror before looking at the room. Roughly turning the corners, missing cars by a few centimeters until she reached the hospital and stopped the car at the emergency entrance were people were waiting for them already.

Enma looked down at Willow feeling his heart beat faster, he felt his breath get caught in his throat at how pale Willow's skin had become and he almost felt like crying but held it back as he got out of the car and hurriedly opened the door for Anno while Rena rushed out as well.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Anno quickly rushed Willow inside, setting her down on one of the beds before the doctors kicked them all out of the room. "Willow...stay strong.."

Koyo followed after them, taking Rena's wrist and narrowing his eyes. "What's going on? What happened to her?"
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Rena looked at Anno for a moment before looking at Koyo. "Willow has problems with her heart and breathing, if she gets too stressed out she'll have an attack," Rena said quietly as she looked down, her eyes watering a bit. "I hope she's ok.."

Enma who had listened to Rena looked down with sad red eyes. He didn't want anything to take Willow away from him, he had finally found someone who looked past his weakness and there was a chance he could lose her, he didn't want that.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 am

About twenty minutes later the doctors walked out, talking amongst themselves like school girls. Seeing as they weren't keeping an eye on her, Willow had managed to make her way to the door and lean against the frame of it with narrowed eyes as she looked to the ground. I did it again...I made Onii-San...and Rena-Onee...and.. She paused mid-thought, clenching her fists, And Enma worry about me. I'm so pathetic.. She thought to herself, feeling tears leak down her cheeks.

Koyo glanced over to the sound of the doctors talking and shook his head. "What a bunch of idiots..." He muttered, stopping when he saw the girl standing in the doorway. He looked around for Anno, but remembered that the brother had gone to the bathroom. "Ah...Rena, Enma.." He pointed to the girl with a serious expression on his face.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

Rena looked over to see Willow there and she quickly rushed to her side along with Enma. "Willow! You shouldn't be out of bed," She said to the younger brunette as she helped her back to the bed with Enma's help. She moved some of her hair out of her eyes once she had tucked her in. "Please don't strain yourself..."

Enma grasped Willow's hand as he sat down next to her and gave her a small smile. "You'll pull through this Willow...then after your well I'll take you out to the movies or something," He mumbled to her as he squeezed her hand gently.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 am

Willow quickly sat up, shaking her head. The stress of the attack and that she was worrying about the fact that she made others worry about her made that sensitivity switch in her go off. She reached over, grabbing a notebook on the table and a pen and wrote down: I wanna leave now. I hate this place...I'm fine.

Koyo slowly followed them inside, watching as the girl went back into her shell and wasn't talking. Leaning forward a bit, he placed a hand on the smaller girl's head, "Just take it easy. We'll leave soon..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 am

"Koyo's right Will..." Rena said as she looked down at the brunette before lightly sighing at her and patted her cheek gently. "Please don't go back into that shell...it was nice to actually hear your voice after so long..." She leaned her head against Koyo's shoulder while looking down at her.

Enma on the other hand was deep in thought while holding Willow's hand, he didn't want to see Willow closed up again, it pained him to see her try to keep everything couped up.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 am

Willow looked off, staying quiet as she looked down at the bedsheets. This place is too sad. Please...I want to go.. She scribbled out, feeling her hand shake a bit.

Koyo glanced down at Rena before looking out the door. "I wonder where the loud jerk went to...He said the bathroom...but..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sat May 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Rena looked down at her for a moment in thought before she sighed lightly and picked Willow up and looked at Enma who stood up and held his arms out. "You wanna carry her?" Rena asked him a bit surprised and the red head nodded at her. She gave the boy a small smile before carefully placing her in his arms and the three of them walked out. "You two head to the car. I'm going to find Anno," She said to them before heading off to find the loudmouth brother.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next