Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
School Before Hours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

School Before Hours

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

School Before Hours - Page 8 Empty Re: School Before Hours

Post  Willow Adler Sat May 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Willow had an arm around Enma's neck and the other was lightly gripping at his shirt, the notebook resting against her chest. She glanced over at Rena and nodded before looking back down at the paper.

Koyo watched as Rena headed off to find Anno before starting to walk towards the front door. "Come on Enma, we can wait in the car.." He said quietly, scratching the back of his head.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

"Anno Adler you get your ass out of that bathroom now I know you're in there," Rena said as she stood in front of the boy's bathroom with her arms crossed. "Isolating yourself in there like the last time isn't going to help you." She leaned against the wall next to the door and sighed lightly.

Enma looked at Koyo before nodding and headed for the car, he unconsciously pulled Willow closer to him as though she would vanish if he let her go. Once he was in the back seat with Willow leaning against him he felt a little better.

[[Not exactly sure what Anno's doing in the bathroom so...yeah >w>;]]
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Anno was currently biting another handkerchief, "This isn't fair...I wanted to be the hero for Willow. She's my baby sister....not faiiiiiiir." He whined quietly as he sat near the sinks. (Gross to sit on the floor of a bathroom, but okay~)

Willow kept her eyes closed the entire time, in her mind if she actually looked at either of the two she was with, she might talk. And she didn't want that at the moment. She only opened her eyes as Koyo fumbled with the radio, attempting to find a good station.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 am

"ANNO! GET OUT NOW! WE'RE HEADING HOME!" Rena shouted as she pounded on the bathroom door before sighing and shaking her head. "Frickin' idiot...Quit being a baby in there and come out!" She huffed a bit before flicking some of her hair back.

Just as she opened her eyes Enma looked down at Willow and gave her a light smile before brushing some of her bangs out of her eyes. "Feeling better Willow?" He asked her in a quiet tone that was almost a whisper.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Anno dragged himself over to the door, opening it but staying on the floor. "Why...? I'm such a failure for being her big brother.." He whined, a frown settled on his lips. "It's always you who helps her...and now there's this...wimpy kid? Really?!"

Willow glanced up at him, eyes narrowing a bit before looking away as he nodded. 'I'm sorry...' She thought to herself, blinking as Koyo nearly punched the radio (something about there not being anything good on).
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"Quit your whining! You're there for her when it counts the most and don't call Enma that," Rena said as she grabbed the front of his shirt before dragging him towards the hospital exit. "Jeez...sometimes I wonder why I dated you before."

Enma looked to the side before letting out a sigh figuring that that meant she was fine before glancing at Koyo. "Koyo please don't break the car in any way," The red head said as he looked at the green haired teen.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:10 am

"You dated me because I'm just that awesome.." Anno replied, grinning a bit as he pointed to the car. "There, now we can get back home and she can rest."

Willow looked out the window, gripping her hands a bit as she saw her brother and Rena. 'I wonder if Onii-Chan will let Koyo-San and Enma-Kun stay...'

[UGH. I'm so mad at Enma and Koyo right now. xDD]
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am

"Don't flatter yourself," Rena huffed as she got into the driver's side after they got Willow inside with Enma and her brother while Koyo took the passenger side before taking off, muttering a string of curses at Anno from under her breath.

Enma looked at Willow for a moment with a light smile as he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze as they headed towards her home. His eyes were littered with worry before he brushed it away a bit.

"By the way Anno. Are the boys gonna stay with us for the night or what?" Rena asked as she glanced at the rear view mirror.

[[I was mad at him but I'm more mad at the guy that nearly killed Yama-kins. Enma-kun just had a very bad misunderstanding thanks to Lambo knocking the letter down. ;3;]]
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 pm

To that question, both Koyo and Willow looked at Anno. Each having that same, 'Welllll~?' look present on their face.

Anno scratched his head, "In seperate rooms of course...there's no way I'm letting some punk kids stay with my two favorite girls."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rena Sinclair Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Rena rolled her eyes at Anno and leaned a little bit over to Koyo whispering. "You can still sleep in my room or I can go to yours," She smiled at him and quickly got back to driving. "And Anno quit calling them punk kids, you weren't all innocent when you were younger and you still aren't."

Enma held back a chuckle as he glanced at Willow with a light smile.
Rena Sinclair
Rena Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8